DodgeCharger.com Forum
November 24, 2020, 08:10:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DodgeCharger.com decals are available here!

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding the Dealership a car was sold from  (Read 827 times)
goh2

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2020, 02:14:02 PM »

So once again, apologies about not knowing the interface too well. Discovered that photos taken vertically will appear 90 degrees out. Does anyone know how to rotate these on this forum? If not i will be sure to only post photos taken horizontally in the future.
Redbird

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2020, 02:46:10 PM »

Welcome to the forum.

At one time Doug Schellinger at the Daytona-Superbird Auto Club published diagrams showing the diagonal measurements from the underside for Chargers and Road Runners. Corners to corners, k-frame to rear frames, etc. I think that would be a good place to start doing the measurements from underneath.
70 sublime
Old Timer

next project 1969 Charger 383 auto

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2020, 03:38:06 PM »

try this

Not sure what i did but just saved it on my desktop and it showed up this side up

* red 500 1.jpeg (130.77 KB, 480x640 - viewed 156 times.)

current project 69 Charger Daytona clone F6 green
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green
held1823
Old Timer

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2020, 08:08:07 AM »

So once again, apologies about not knowing the interface too well. Discovered that photos taken vertically will appear 90 degrees out. Does anyone know how to rotate these on this forum? If not i will be sure to only post photos taken horizontally in the future.

you can use microsoft paint to do basic editing. it should be pre-installed on any windows system

ernie helderbrand - 409053
Dave Kanofsky
Old Timer

WING IT ! !

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2020, 10:08:50 AM »

try this

Not sure what i did but just saved it on my desktop and it showed up this side up

I think the water bottle is on the wrong side   icon_smile_big icon_smile_big icon_smile_big

Good luck on your resto, welcome to the site!

CAUTION!  Wake Turbulence

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)
goh2

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2020, 11:07:53 AM »

The photos were all uploaded through my phone...thinking about it that may be what is doing it.

As for the water bottle, I will be sure to check the manual to be sure its properly placed.  Wink
Aero426
Old Timer

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2020, 11:08:27 AM »

Welcome to the forum.

At one time Doug Schellinger at the Daytona-Superbird Auto Club published diagrams showing the diagonal measurements from the underside for Chargers and Road Runners. Corners to corners, k-frame to rear frames, etc. I think that would be a good place to start doing the measurements from underneath.

If frame measurements are needed, email me at superbirdclub@yahoo.com and I help.    
goh2

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2020, 12:43:30 PM »

Welcome to the forum.

If frame measurements are needed, email me at superbirdclub@yahoo.com and I help.    

Will do thank you.
GMP440

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2020, 10:46:12 AM »

If you have the original window sticker there will be a dealer code on the top part of the sheet.  It's a 5 digit code.  A friend of mine who works for Chrysler showed me pictures of dealer names on sheets that showed all the dealerships and codes.  I asked him if he was interested in donating the paperwork , but never got back to me on that.  These were codes of dealerships from back in the day.  I contacted a person that has a website that archives dealer info, vehicle options , original service bulletins, assembly line photos etc asking if he would be interested if my friend donated this paperwork to him and he stated that he did not not want it. Was a little surprised . This would be very valuable to further our hobby.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: