News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

show us your 68 Chargers

Started by charge-it, December 10, 2009, 10:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RIDELIKEHELL

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on February 01, 2013, 10:12:20 PM
Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on January 31, 2013, 10:28:16 AM
I'll be in Joliet in the summer so we will have to hook up! Won't be bringing my 68 though  :lol:

Do tell?  Race or show?

We have friends in  Joliet & Plainfield..small world...when I know better when we plan on going I will let you guys know as I have to see those cars :cheers:
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

RIDELIKEHELL

Never posted this one ...from my last cruise in December...still winter here  :RantExplode:
AMD POSTER BOY

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

alfe

Finn

You got the stance perfect. I like the scoop too.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

1970Moparmann

Quote from: Finn on March 22, 2013, 03:24:24 PM
You got the stance perfect. I like the scoop too.

Mean....

What's the plan for it?
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

PlainfieldCharger

Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on March 22, 2013, 01:15:25 PM
Never posted this one ...from my last cruise in December...still winter here  :RantExplode:
I still do a double take when I see you car...Then I see the black top... The was a pic from the previous owner.

RIDELIKEHELL

Hadn't posted this one  :2thumbs:
AMD POSTER BOY

PlainfieldCharger

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: Incedible pic. I am planning a video of mine when I have it rollin.....Something with a strong bass line and rockin..
Just beautiful.

1974dodgecharger

Is at really a see through hoood

1970Moparmann

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on May 02, 2013, 02:59:38 PM
Is at really a see through hoood

Photoshop.  Very cool though..... :2thumbs:

High Impact

Heres my 68 RT 440-4speed Dana car I bought about 10 years ago.   ITs been to three diffrent body guys and every one has "F"d me!   

I really need to find someone in northern michigan or close to finish it.....I hate looking at it year after year just sitting.....

High Impact

As it rest's now..... :brickwall:

1970Moparmann

That sucks!  What part of upper Michigan are you at?  There's a place by Fondulac that did my 70 and did an awesome job.... :2thumbs: 

There are a few members in the UP that can chime in also.

Gazza.fox440

Still confuses the dog Hemi as to why she sits in "my" seat when we go crusin and who the bloody hell put the steering wheel on that side lol
2 down 1 to go... 70 Challenger please babe for Xmas

dodgedarren

ChargedNJ

I think this is the first pic i've ever posted here!  Been lurking for a while but finally making a committment to progress this year.

cdr

Quote from: ChargedNJ on November 20, 2013, 09:12:10 AM
I think this is the first pic i've ever posted here!  Been lurking for a while but finally making a committment to progress this year.

glad you did & nice car. :2thumbs:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver

ChargedNJ

Thanks CDR, you too...definitely badass!  I'm trying to break it up into stages; i originally wanted to paint, etc but i think what i have is good enough and its not like i dont like the color so i'll save myself that work.  Stage 1 is exhuast, electrical, brakes, wheels and interior.  Stage 2 is suspension and stage 3 is motor, tranny, rearend.  If all i ever get done is stage 1, at least i'll have something that i can at least always enjoy driving.

cdr

Quote from: ChargedNJ on November 20, 2013, 10:25:37 AM
Thanks CDR, you too...definitely badass!  I'm trying to break it up into stages; i originally wanted to paint, etc but i think what i have is good enough and its not like i dont like the color so i'll save myself that work.  Stage 1 is exhuast, electrical, brakes, wheels and interior.  Stage 2 is suspension and stage 3 is motor, tranny, rearend.  If all i ever get done is stage 1, at least i'll have something that i can at least always enjoy driving.

that is a very good plan,,my problem is to many different directions lol,i am trying to learn one thing at a time.  :icon_smile_big:

ChargedNJ

Quote from: cdr on November 20, 2013, 11:31:41 AM

that is a very good plan,,my problem is to many different directions lol,i am trying to learn one thing at a time.  :icon_smile_big:

I hear that man.  I'm in same boat...i dont think i'd ever have someone do the work for me...and for more than just the cost; i want to be able to say i did this...but its very hard to actually do, lol.  On top of two kids, a wife and demanding full time job i have my own penchant for procrastinating!

lloyd3

Fall shot. I hope you folks don't find stock units boring.

StoneCold

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

Not boring at all.  Looks good :cheers: