News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HVLP paint cup replacement

Started by AmadeusCharger500, October 30, 2014, 02:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmadeusCharger500

Finish Line HVLP gravity feed gun. Need replacement cup.
Seems like a 5 dollar item but the only one I can find is DeVilbiss GFC501 Gravity Feed Cup - 20 oz. Capacity $55.00.
That price is Not what I was thinking.

Indygenerallee

You have any Harbor Freight stores nearby? I just bought a 6 pack of plastic disposable HVLP paint cups with lids for $6.99 there last week when I painted my F250. Great value fit any HVLP gun just toss them when your done, Cheaper than buying the laquer thinner to clean the cup.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

green69rt

Quote from: Indygenerallee on November 04, 2014, 12:46:07 PM
You have any Harbor Freight stores nearby? I just bought a 6 pack of plastic disposable HVLP paint cups with lids for $6.99 there last week when I painted my F250. Great value fit any HVLP gun just toss them when your done, Cheaper than buying the laquer thinner to clean the cup.

Neat, think I'll run right over and get some.

Lord Warlock

Agree, you can get cheap replacement cups at Harbor freight.  What I really need to do is get  the cups that you can fit a plastic bag liner in so you don't ruin the cup by leaving paint inside it too long before cleanup. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.