News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Login link goes where ?

Started by Dodge-Charger, July 19, 2005, 02:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodge-Charger

How come evry time I login I get sent to Charger Fans pic of his white Charger? Anybody else gettin that ? It only does it when I log on from the home page. Its funny, I got to log in to see his car but not read the board.    Ahhhh you can allways tell someone who is proud of their car. :icon_smile_big:

Dodge-Charger

Charger_Fan

Mine's not white...or maybe my camera's gone screwey.  ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

4402tuff4u

Charger Fan, nice backgound scenery! Is that Utah? I think you said that in the past but I dont remember. Here in LI everything is flat but we do have awesome beaches/ocean front.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Charger_Fan

Yep, I'm about 40 miles south of Salt Lake City. Lots of mountains around here. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Dodge-Charger

My bad Charger Fan, its Dodge Charger Guy's. The one he just had brought to him.
  Sorry  :rotz:  :brickwall:

Recharger

I've been getting the same thing when I log in.  I've had DCGuy's. Yellowcuda's, and Strat's avatars pop up for some odd reason.  From what I can tell, they're all the avatars that DCG shrunk down and posted in the "max avatar size" thread...if that helps Troy sort out the source of the "bug."  Oh, well, no biggie.

On another topic, you finally got your car from AZ DCG??? Congrats! How does it look? We want pics! :icon_smile_big: