News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

where does the clutch safety wire pass through the firewall on a 'bird?

Started by pettybird, January 18, 2010, 09:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettybird

it's got a grommet and it's gotta go somewhere, and I'm nine hours from my own 'example.'   :brickwall:

thanks

hemi68charger

Doug, I believe it'll be below the master cylinder to the driver's side of the steering column opening. The hole is relatively small and if it's an auto car, then there might be a dimple.....

I'll search around on the '70 board.........

I found this on ebay and swiped it for reference purposes.....  I'm almost positive the hole you're looking for is in the circled area.......

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

pettybird

OK cool thanks.  the shop here welded a couple of factory holes shut when they were busy plugging the ones made for aftermarket gauges in the 70's...

hemi68charger

Troy

pettybird

hemi68charger

Doug and others, FYI regarding the '70 b-body 4-speed clutch pedal safety switch grommet location in firewall......

Thanks to the '70 board..

Cheers,
Troy
Troy