News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

x

Started by dads_69, December 05, 2005, 12:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dads_69

Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

thallium

thallium

TruckDriver

;)
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

I guess this one is Cherry Black.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

69_500

Guess ya beat me to it. I was going to post one without a painted wing.

This is a true X9 HEMI 4 speed Daytona.

Brock Samson

THE CHARGER PUNK

thats what you never see EVER!!!!! a stripe delete charger daytona if i coulve ordered one new it woulda been  w/out a stripe but also woulda been a dealer installed black vinyl top (now thats is something you never see a triple black 69 daytona-MATT

hemi68charger

Don't think they ever did that stripe delete on a Daytona.. Yes, they did the initial stripe delete regarding the R/T it began life as, but I think all of them were "supposed" to get one.. Think that black Daytona had been repainted and then no stripe put back on.. Notice the rear taillamp panel on the previous picture? The car doesn't have the "Charger" script between the taillamps and the finish on the sheetmetal back there looks too glossy.. Needless to say nonetheless, it's a great car.....

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

THE CHARGER PUNK

those are differnt carz the bottem one is a hemi car and has slot mags the other car has those cheezy drag wheels on them and has no hemi emblem-MATT

69_500

The HEMI one I posted the pic of is supposed to have a red tail stripe.

Lowprofile

Better late than never........  Hope this helps :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

wingcars6970

There might still be in houston TX .A X9 black daytona I tryed buying for years I have its vin and documentation on it.It sold new from Vineland NJ And last time I saw it it was in the Jersey village section off 290 and jones road in houston tx .owned by R boen worked at tomball ford on 149 highway

69_500

Isn't that last Black Daytona posted a car from OHIO?

472 R/T SE

DCG, that's a beautiful car.  That's what I wanted for a color combo, nice. :icon_smile_cool:

THE CHARGER PUNK

there were only 3 original black daytonas u know and an old chinese guy in my town owns one but he has supposedly died and it is in his garage where his widow lives but vancouver is so big who knows where it is-MATT

Brock Samson

THE CHARGER PUNK

my buddy is a big charger fanatic here and knows where all of them are.hes around my dads age like 44 or so and nows where they all are he saw that car lots wen he went 2 overtown as a kid and in his teens.he also knows where a black 69 charger r/t stripe delete car 440 4-spd but has a hemi in it cuz it was raced its who life and car only has 500 miles on it the original 440 is on stand beside car in garage(guy was so paranoid whe nhe bought car new that he bought eevry available replacement piece new from dealer ship including warranty engine etc. so he has car and every NOS piece available to replace on car short of a new shell)-MATT(but my buddy wants 5k just to tell me where it is)

Brock Samson

THE CHARGER PUNK

serioualy im not kiidding i have seen the black 69 r/t car in person-MATT

Recharger

Does that mean you paid your buddy the 5K?   ???

69_500

I could be wrong but there are more than 3 KNOWN Black Daytona's. I believe the number is either 9 or 11 that are known. I can think of 2 HEMI Black Daytona's. And right off hand I can think of 3 more 440 Daytona's.

Troy

Punctuation is overrated isn't it? Didn't you guys know that all of the triple black 69 Chargers are in Vancouver?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69_500

Punctuation takes way too much time, in my opinion. I mean when your trying to get a statement out there, you don't want to worry about ,'s .'s or even some times capitalizing words.
Then again I don't do it much in anything I write, because to me it doesn't matter much. Now math and numbers on the other hand those I do right.

THE CHARGER PUNK

your one of a kind troy and yes im sorry for ''jacking'' your thread but im just sayin that car is here-MATT(so dont be an asshole 69)