News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

x

Started by dads_69, December 05, 2005, 12:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

How was saying that there is more than 3 being an ass hole? Just trying to get information out there.

Troy

Wasn't meant for you Danny (look up until you see an unreadable post). :thumbs:

Next time I'll have to quote it but people still don't manage to figure it out.

You mean all the black ones aren't in Vancouver? Weird.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69_500

Well I know that a lot of times I don't think my post are readable either. I just get to impatient to put in all the ,'s and such. I try to spell words correctly, so that you don't need a cudaken decoder ring or anything.

Brock Samson

I would say that if your gonna take the time (and another's time) to post, at least have a little respect for the person who's trying to read and hopefully learn something...
perhaps it's a hormonal disorder..  :icon_smile:
think twice about throwin just any old crap out there,.. that's what you need to do..  :yesnod:

metallicareload99

Quote from: dads_69 on December 07, 2005, 12:08:54 AM
Thanks again for the photos everyone. Can anybody help me print them out onto paper? I've tried and not had any luck yet.
Mark

Hey Mark, they should turn out decintly with a good printer and some heavy photo paper (make sure the printer is set for the paper your using).  Maybe you could put them on a disk or CD and go to the local crappy photo, they might be able to make some quality prints

Nicholai
1968, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth

dayclona

Quote from: F8 69 CHARGER PUNK on December 08, 2005, 06:26:43 PM
your one of a kind troy and yes im sorry for ''jacking'' your thread but im just sayin that car is here-MATT(so dont be an asshole 69)

Imformation and Disimformation exsist? ........The " only "3" black daytonas "you refere to being built, is in truth 3% of production.....approx 15 or so cars.............maybe Wingnut69/70 will "chime" in here and tell you  how many and what color your skid marks are!and where their located :o

69_500

So Dayclona you think there are as many as 15 Black Daytona's that were built? I certainly hope thats right, because to me nothing looks more sinsiter than a Black Daytona. I would love to own a Black Daytona one day, but then again I'd just love to one day own a Daytona regardless of color. Ideal would be to have a matching Daytona and a 500.

THE CHARGER PUNK

maybe my friend reffered to either only 3 left or maybe he meant 3% i don not now but i do know a black daytona with a tan interior stripe delete exists in my city as i have gone 2 the dmv and have found there was one here-MATT(and may still be here)

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69_500 on December 09, 2005, 07:34:16 AM
.... Ideal would be to have a matching Daytona and a 500.

Me too... Half way there......... 

Mike (Dayclona), you still making the C500 grille kits?.. I have a friend who might need one......

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

THE CHARGER PUNK

i do not have photos as i have not had time to go to the address and ask the guy if he owns or owned the car-MATT

69_500

Ah shucks Troy, you don't need to purchase a Grille kit for me for Christmas. That is so sweet though.

;D

dayclona

Quote from: hemi68charger on December 10, 2005, 08:42:51 AM
Quote from: 69_500 on December 09, 2005, 07:34:16 AM
.... Ideal would be to have a matching Daytona and a 500.

Me too... Half way there.........  

Mike (Dayclona), you still making the C500 grille kits?.. I have a friend who might need one......

Troy

Got 3 grille "kits" kick'n around!

In regards to black daytonas  ( only 3 left? ::)) there are currently 9 registered between WW/NBOA & DSAC...............with the majority of the cars having white tails and black or white interiors, the extreme minority having a red tail along with a red interior, the majority of these cars are 440 powered..................................................Black is where it's at!

mike G. / DAYCLONA

chargervert

Aw come on Mike,your not gonna start pickin on me because mine is yellow again are ya! I still haven't gotten over the urine sample reference from the last time! :icon_smile_evil:

dayclona

Quote from: chargervert on December 10, 2005, 09:38:39 PM
Aw come on Mike,your not gonna start pickin on me because mine is yellow again are ya! I still haven't gotten over the urine sample reference from the last time! :icon_smile_evil:

Ahhh!.............young winger, you know that you will come to the "DARK SIDE"..........the pure "EVIL" of driving a "BLACK TONA" will convince you that "piss yella" is only for pussies! :flame: :icon_smile_evil:

hawaiico

Have Charger, Will Travel .......

69_500

Me personally I have only seen 1 Daytona that is a Factory X9, Red interior, and Red tail stripe, and it is a 440 4 speed car. Would love to see another.

chargervert

Mikes car is the watermelon replica,that was on the cover of the September 2005 Mopar Collectors Guide. Although Black was his first choice,The original 70 Daytona in the factory photos was green with bright green stripes, so thats how he built it!