News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Monster Truck Fans

Started by 69_500, January 30, 2010, 10:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Is anyone else on here a fan of the Monster Truck series? My 6 year old loves them and each year we take him and his cousin to the event here in Indianapolis. This makes the 4th year in a row that we have taken him, and this year just seemed like it was half of the show that it was in the past. Just curious if it was just here in Indy, or if across the board it was getting to be shorter events. Typically the event would start around 6 pm and last up until 11:30 or even midnight. This year started at 7 pm, and its 10:45 here and we have been home for 30 minutes already.

Typically there is a lot of motocross, ATV's, demolition derby and such going on between the rounds of racing but this year it seemed to be missing quite a bit. Still an entertaining event, but just not as much action packed as in the past.