News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DOH Charger in the Jessica Simpson video

Started by Ghoste, February 15, 2010, 07:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

In the Jessica Simpson video where she's washing the General Lee, was that car one of the ones used in the movie and if so, which one and where did it end up?

PocketThunder

Dont know where the car is but i'm 99% sure that's the grille i sold to warner bros out of my parts car...  So technically, i'm pretty much in the movie... ..  right?   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Jake

Id say that pretty much makes you Bo Duke at this point. lol

HITMAN 149

or at least a DAMN LUCKY guy to be that close to her allll wet in a bikini!!!! yummmmmm :drool5:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

jb666

I think BK built that car... Or Hans... Either way, after that "washing" the car fell apart, because the sand they used to hold it together washed away. Hell, for that matter, maybe I own the car she was washing!!!

Mike DC

It was one of the WB 2005 movie cars in the JS video.  Probably one of the closeup ones.  GL#9 was used for most of the publicity stuff if I recall correctly.

You can tell the 2005 WB movie cars at a glance just by the rollcage/headliner.  None of the older television & publicity GLs (nor any of the replicas that I've ever seen) ever  had the vertical rollcage tubing visible at the back window quite like those cars.  Same with the black headliner on an otherwise tan interior.

The blacked-out grille and the front pushbar are more tipoffs.

b5blue

Ghoste

I thought it had been seen a million times on the site already but maybe not?

Daytona R/T SE

And then...

She hit the wall  :brickwall:

HITMAN 149

OHHHH cause you'd kick her outta bed!!!! hahaha  :nana:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

chargerboy69

Quote from: b5blue on February 15, 2010, 09:35:51 PM
What no photo!  :o  (At least a link)

Here is the video.  Looks like it is in HD too.  She starts to wash the General at about the 3 minute mark.  Still she does look good through the rest of the video.  I just turned the sound down.  :yesnod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPtfsk4ETjM

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on February 16, 2010, 12:00:51 AM
OHHHH cause you'd kick her outta bed!!!! hahaha  :nana:

Not me. . . But only as long as she did not talk.  :D
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford