News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

daytona fender scoops info wanted

Started by moparstuart, February 17, 2010, 10:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on February 21, 2010, 11:39:43 PM
your still welcome to my steel daytona latch tray as long  as i get it back

don't worry pal send me your metal one and i'll be glad to send you a fiberglass one back . thanks Pal !!!!!!

:patriot:
anytime brother anytime  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

DonC1

DonC1

Cast aluminum bird fender scoops are left and right only. Appear to be mounted Backwards as Misrepresented in photos and false statements posted in text on Aero Cars section here by unknown new poster manou- violating multiple board rules in PM message. Low cost Scoop set sold as kit with aluminum tapped studs - 3 per scoop to be TIG welded or MIG spool welded underneath by purchaser as noted in Email Instructions. Minor bodywork followup as instructed.
Correct mounting shown here-
Drivers side-

Pass side-

-- anonymous new poster (manou666) - Do you have a full Real name, location, related experience and contact info? --

DonC1

the manou posted photos-
Incorrect mounted scoops--

Dear purchaser - if after installing scoops on correct fender sides and your scoops do not closely match scoop set as shown in my previous posted photos (providing your fender tops are good condition original 70 coronet factory sheetmetal - non bodyworked) please post photos, PM here and I will work with you on it. Thank you.

Non bias mediator welcomed.

70 sublime

Quote from: DonC1 on May 16, 2016, 03:09:50 AM
the manou posted photos-
Incorrect mounted scoops--

Dear purchaser - if after installing scoops on correct fender sides and your scoops do not closely match scoop set as shown in my previous posted photos (providing your fender tops are good condition original 70 coronet factory sheetmetal - non bodyworked) please post photos, PM here and I will work with you on it. Thank you.

Non bias mediator welcomed.

Any comments on the nose cone thread as to what might have happened ?

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,123885.0.html
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

kiwitrev

side note "real" Daytona and superbird scoops are not all created equal and some cars even had different shape on one side to the other
if it was easy anyone could do it

joining the list my cars group
69 Daytona
70 superbird
66 charger
60 corvette
63 corvette split window
tesla S
96 bronco
10 aston DBS
64 DB5
59 custom cpe deville
TR4
lotus super 7
GTD40
32 roadster and coupe
62 nova57 chev 210 hard top

nascarxx29

I had a pair story was from new they had gaps and didnt  fit right ,And dealer changed them out
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

DonC1

manou666.
I advise you to review Canadian libel law
in context to your PM message and past posts.

DonC1

Reply with quoteQuote
'I had a pair story was from new they had gaps and didnt  fit right ,And dealer changed them out'

Exactly!

DonC1

Manou666

(No subject)
« Sent to: DonC1 on: May 14, 2016, 07:00:46 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
If we can agree for you to take your parts back and you pay my friend, I will withdraw all my posts.

Sincerely yours,

Emmanuel

DonC1

held1823

EDIT- you will notice that don has deleted his post directly above this one. It was the one I mention here....

don,

instead of posting something that does not apply to this situation, how about addressing the workmanship being questioned in the thread you have chosen to ignore? i hesitate to believe an open forum is the first place that particular buyer went to with their concerns, but something disturbing has come from it. no less than two other people reading this board have similar complaints about the quality of parts they have purchased from you.

other people are in the market for parts similar to those being discussed here. how you respond to, and deal with, customer complaints could dictate whether or not those parts come from you.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

DonC1

Yes Held

This manou  ' individual ' caculated his target audience on another forum, selectively posted pictures of certain parts only in a compromised position,  posted false statements, linked it here of course (malice), became emboldened and when questioned on his defamatory text and monetary demand blamed google translate as the culprit.

There are many other facts this manou individual will not reveal that would paint an entirely different picture...like the date and comparitive low cost items sold in CDN funds ..ie 1/3rd cost of similiar items.....return options... purchaser opted not to return...replace options skipped...assist options passed by - almost 2 years now. No good deed goes unpunished.

As stated above re: fender scoops move- let's see that happen...and almost 2 years later..am still trying to assist purchaser minus the manour.

held1823

far better response. as i mentioned in the other thread, i wondered what is not being told.

there are usually three sides to every story. the final one is what each of us here hopes to discover.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

birdsandbees

Are you shitting me... you started all this BS and now you're stating he actually offered to refund your buddies money once he had the parts back in his hands? Is that not standard return policy, no different that me not being happy with PG's dash pad.. returning it and praying they actually credit my VISA card. About to do the same with Legendary... just the way it works. If they gave you your money back first... you'd never return the parts!
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

held1823

Quote from: Manou666 on May 19, 2016, 04:58:12 PM
I asked to Rejean and you offered to refund him after you receive the parts... To be honest he didn't want to make a deal like this especially after he saw the parts he received. Maybe I'm not clear, feel free to pm me !

you do realize that regardless of any crappy workmanship, you just torpedoed everything you have previously said about his customer service in a three sentence post?

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

birdsandbees

Quote from: held1823 on May 19, 2016, 05:26:01 PM
Quote from: Manou666 on May 19, 2016, 04:58:12 PM
I asked to Rejean and you offered to refund him after you receive the parts... To be honest he didn't want to make a deal like this especially after he saw the parts he received. Maybe I'm not clear, feel free to pm me !

you do realize that regardless of any crappy workmanship, you just torpedoed everything you have previously said about his customer service in a three sentence post?

:2thumbs:
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487