News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Air Marshal Gives Wiley passenger some LEAD in his diet. DOA

Started by Charger Aficionado, December 07, 2005, 06:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

How much you wanna bet there is a rash of Sucide by Air Marshal now...     (Now that people know what procedures there are)?
http://news.yahoo.com/fc/business/aviation_security

Big Lebowski

Wanna die, just stand up in a 757 and say "I gotta bomb" w/ your hand in a backpack. Medicine or no, this guy's dead.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

BigBlockSam

my friend got in an argument with one of the screeners and said what do you think i got a bomb. wham! that was it. down to the ground and arrested. zero tolerance. he spent like 12 hours in jail . had to go to court and paid a fine.
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Blown70

Well I hope no one disagrees with the air marshall here.   I am sure someone will.

However,  

1.   Take your meds if you really are going to go off!!

2.   Never say bomb in the area of a airport of any kind

3. Never reach into the bag you said was carrying the bomb... :rotz:

I say he gets a DARWIN award or at least honorable mention.!!!!

dkn1997

"who said you could put a balm on?  do you even know what a balm is?"
RECHRGED

Todd Wilson

GOOD!  We need more of this when people start f*cking around!

todd

BigBlockSam

yea he's  a little guy but he's got a big mouth. as he was explaining it to me . i couldn't stop laughing. he didn't think it was funny
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

Brock Samson

it was really cool they blew up people's luggage too, then in spite of the fact they didn't find anything they "stepped up security across the nation... way to go fellas!

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Stratocharger on December 08, 2005, 01:12:47 AM
it was really cool they blew up people's luggage too, then in spite of the fact they didn't find anything they "stepped up security across the nation... way to go fellas!

I bet Al Qaida is thinking they will not have such an easy time agian... 

4402tuff4u

I've heard that the bullets that the marshals use on their weapons are not lead. They are either plastic or some sort of aluminum so that they dont compromise the structure of the aircraft during flight - does anyone else know? just curious. They are sure lethal thou. I kind of feel bad for the guy if he actually did suffer from a mental disorder like being bipolar because the whole thing could have been prevented if he just had taken his medication. Don't be surprised if they now start asking each passenger if they have a history of mental disorder. I think the Marshal's had no choice and acted as per their training and that should be a wake up call to all passengers - DONT START TROUBLE ABOARD AN AIRCRFT - Period.
I think the terrorists would now choose softer targets. If we had the air Marshal new protocol we have presently in action, in the flights that were hijacked on 9/11, I think the terrorists would have been exterminated pretty quickly.

Several years back before 9/11 I was on a flight from NY to Arizona and a passenger was a bit drunk and started smoking. The steward asked the passenger to put the cigarette out and the passenger became irrate and verbally abusive. The flight officer came back to warn the passenger and he told the first officer to F' off and told him go back to fly the plane (was kind of funny remark). I knew the guy was in deep crap when the flight officer whispered to the lead steward by my seat to keep all passengers seated on arrival to the airport. The flight officer politely excused himself and went back to the cockpit. When we landed the captain told everyone to remain seated that they had a small delay getting to the ramp. Well as soon as the plane came to a halt I saw six fully geared combat type SWAT guys come in followed by an FBI agent. They took this guy slammed him to the ground. Hand cuff him to his anckles and picked him up and carried him off the plane. I think it took them 10 seconds to do all that.     
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Afflyer

Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on December 08, 2005, 07:24:41 AM
I've heard that the bullets that the marshals use on their weapons are not lead. They are either plastic or some sort of aluminum so that they dont compromise the structure of the aircraft during flight - does anyone else know?      
I heard the same thing...that's good to know that at least if the air marshall's do need to shoot someone in-flight that there's less of a chance that the plane won't go down because of it.

This whole thing is great news! I hope the suicide ragheads will be a bit more deterred now.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 08, 2005, 02:17:47 PM
Quote from: 4402tuff4u on December 08, 2005, 07:24:41 AM
I've heard that the bullets that the marshals use on their weapons are not lead. They are either plastic or some sort of aluminum so that they dont compromise the structure of the aircraft during flight - does anyone else know?      
I heard the same thing...that's good to know that at least if the air marshall's do need to shoot someone in-flight that there's less of a chance that the plane won't go down because of it.

This whole thing is great news! I hope the suicide ragheads will be a bit more deterred now.

It is possible that the marshalls use another kind of bullet other than lead but I doubt it.  A "frangible" bullet is a possibility but I'm not sure.  A bullethole through the fueselage WILL NOT bring the plane down as people tend to believe.  In one of the James Bond movies, Bond shoots a hole in the plane through a window and Goldfinger gets sucked out and the plane crashes.  There is no way this will happen at the pressures in the planes and the outside pressures.

Boeing does several test to make sure their planes will exceed the rated pressures.  I've seen the planes blow seals in doors.  It makes a lot of noise and the pressure in the plane falls but it's not a catastrophic blowout like everyone believes. 

Sorry to hijack this thread. :icon_smile_big:
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BigBlockSam

they might have  a lite gunpowder load. enough to kill but not exit the body.

Shakey

Wish I could comment but I wasn't there so I can't say what was said and what was done so I guess I'll never know the truth - do you?

I do know that I can't trust the media.  I do know that since the story has been made public Al Qaeda now knows what to expect in a situation such as this and will alter their plans accordingly.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Silver R/T on December 08, 2005, 11:30:22 PM
feel sorry for the guy
I don't.  The "Sacrificial Lamb" got what he deserved.  This was a Christmas present to our National Security.
Merry Christmas.  Ho Ho Ho.....................

Brock Samson

Todd Wilson

After 9-11    its real simple.   You talk sh*t on a plane you get smoked!!!!!!!!

Todd

Dale The Bold

I remember back when "bi-polar" used to be called "moody" or "bitchy."  Now it serves as a medical excuse to act like a dick.  And it was cured by no-one-wants-to-be-around-you-at-all.

They probably stopped using lead bullets because of the toxicity of the lead and the potential health problems you may cause the person whom you shoot.  That's the typical logic at least.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

Charger Aficionado

The President of the Air Traveler's Assn agrees:
David Stempler, president of the Air Travelers Association, said he thinks the shooting may prove more "reassuring than disturbing" to the traveling public his organization represents. "This is a reminder they are there and are protecting the passengers and that it is a seriously deadly business," he said.

Reminds me of an old saying I used to say:  "I am a Minister of Death and Destruction, Killing is my business, and BUSINESS is GOOD"!   :yesnod: