News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Birdible invited to New Car auto show KC Bartel Hall convention center

Started by moparstuart, March 09, 2010, 09:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

:drool5:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:drool5:  it was 65 sunday so ian and I put the top down to cruise home

moparstuart

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

richRTSE

Congrats Stuart, sounds like you all had a good time. And it looks like you really enjoyed the ride home too. Cruisin' with your kid, the top down, and Journey blastin' on the 8-track...it doesn't get any better than that.

:2thumbs:

70Sbird

Quote from: moparstuart on March 10, 2010, 07:25:50 AM
  I saw it and just thought of the 70 yellow ad car , with the ad of the bird coming up out of the air grabber so i recreated it best i could

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
So Stuart,
Did that roadrunner costume make it into your car while no one was looking and will you or the one of the kids be wearing it at any of the shows this summer?
I think it would be a cool idea!!
:smilielol:

Scott Faulkner

superbirdtom

does anyone know  how much hp the new challenger has wit the biggest engine??,  A friend of mine was at a maui dragstrip 3 weeks ago and saw a new chally go up against a z06 vette and beat it in the 1/4 mile. did dodge bump up the ponies a bit?

BigBlockSam

wow! that looks like a great time. your car looks great and i dig the 8 track player in the dash  :cheers:

i like playing 8 tracks in my roadrunner . kinda brings ya back to the old days . i'm glad you had a chance to drive to car a bit . i miss that .  :2thumbs:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart