News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona Charger in Iran

Started by Old Moparz, December 09, 2005, 12:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mefirst

Quote from: wingcars6970 on December 09, 2005, 08:44:41 AM
I did hear about that car before .You never know where a wingcar will turn up .((I know of one in Sweden for sale or still might be available))

To my knowledge the only real Daytona in Sweden has been sold. If I remeber correct the guy who owned it, still has a real Superbird (One of two here in Sweden) There was a buzz about the Daytona a while back, but Ill have to check what happend to it... Ill also try to find some pics of them... Here is one...

/Tom

Blakcharger440

I remember that car being posted on cars in spider holes awhile back..... :rotz:
I know,I know that one was just wrong. 

mustanghater

Quote from: Blakcharger440 on December 09, 2005, 07:24:13 PM
I remember that car being posted on cars in spider holes awhile back..... :rotz:
whats car in spider holes is it like cars in barns?
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

TheGhost

Quote from: mustanghater on December 09, 2005, 10:12:01 PM
Quote from: Blakcharger440 on December 09, 2005, 07:24:13 PM
whats car in spider holes is it like cars in barns?

Not the brightest crayon in the box, are you?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

wingcars6970

I recieved a PM today from the guy in sweden.Yes the f6 green daytona has been  not quite sold but tied up in a legal matter

No the car is currently not for sale as the person who has ownership currently is in some legal trouble, and the ownership of all his cars has been “frozen” by the court. As soon as his assets are “released” I expect to take over the car again.

Just wondering, how much would someone be willing to pay for the car in the US? Currently I own 6 Mustangs, so getting the Charger back will most likely be for investment purposes. I do feel it ´s almost too nice to drive as it still only have something like 5-8 K miles on it since full restoration.

1969 Daytona 440 Presently owned
1970 Coronet 500 383 Presently owned
1970 Superbird 440 U 166242
1970 Superbird 440 U 174597
1970 Superbird 440-6 V 179697
1970 Coronet RT 440 U 224126
1968 Road Runner 426 J 134509
1970 Daytona Replica 318 G 178701

Well I can say its one heck of a coincedence as there was no bad mouthing on Teds parts.Until chargervert and dayclona and associates showed up and.Dug up ancient history of a past experience, No one else Im aware of made allegations to the quality of the parts and workmanship.Another coincedence as Ted pays for his advertising in MCG up front at a year at a time.But by another coincedence .His ads were previously omited when dayclonas cars were featured .Because I couldnt find them when I looked

I recieved a PM today from the guy in sweden.Yes the f6 green daytona has been  not quite sold but tied up in a legal matter

No the car is currently not for sale as the person who has ownership currently is in some legal trouble, and the ownership of all his cars has been “frozen” by the court. As soon as his assets are “released” I expect to take over the car again.

Just wondering, how much would someone be willing to pay for the car in the US? Currently I own 6 Mustangs, so getting the Charger back will most likely be for investment purposes. I do feel it ´s almost too nice to drive as it still only have something like 5-8 K miles on it since full restoration.

Well I can say its one heck of a coincedence as there was no bad mouthing on Teds parts.Until chargervert and dayclona and associates showed up and.Dug up ancient history of a past experience, No one else Im aware of made allegations to the quality of the parts and workmanship.Another coincedence as Ted pays for his advertising in MCG up front at a year at a time.But by another coincedence .His ads were omited when dayclonas cars were featured

Charger_Fan

Geez, I thought my monitor quit on me halfway though that post. :brickwall: :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

DC_1

he musta fell asleep while typing that post and rested his head on the space bar!

BigBlockSam

Quotehe musta fell asleep while typing that post and rested his head on the space bar!
:smilielol:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

TruckDriver

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 12, 2005, 03:27:48 PM
Geez, I thought my monitor quit on me halfway though that post. :brickwall: :smilielol:

Me too :smilielol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Big Lebowski

Quote from: BigBlockSam on December 12, 2005, 05:29:38 PM
Quotehe musta fell asleep while typing that post and rested his head on the space bar!
:smilielol:

Dude could be Narcaleptic or whatever you call it. Your head slams on the keyboard and nighty-night.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

dayclona

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 12, 2005, 03:27:48 PM

:image_294343: :lolexplode: :mrt: :rock: :slap:

Brock Samson

.."Findings"   ::)  that's a hoot..

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

wingcars6970

20Daytonas/pg21.html
I lost my 440 4 speed 6 pack superbird in the 80-s exactly 3-9-85.Its the ouch car on cars and barns .And thought as theres been some much wing car activity on ebay and a elsewere.It may emerge from the shadows .As so many cars have been brought back.But I havent come across it to date and were nearing 2006 .I had a good time with it up till the accident.Were a drunk driver in a truck going somewhere around 60.Just plowed into me like I was invisible while I was in traffic.And I came to under the heater box with glass and debris on me .I will never forget that experience and how the after affects still affect me.But the dayclona people find humor in it as to pm message with lobe damage and medication.They also mock another friend of mine Religious beliefs
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=pm

don't have tedrick call me with anymore religious
sermons your friend! Mike G./ DAYCLONA

The only positive thing that came from that accident .I took a total loss on and sold the car in pieces .Is that it would help out other wingcars as being a donor .So I sold at a loss everybody part to be reused for fiberglass duplication purposes

September 17, 2005, 04:39:15 PM lobe damage dayclona

Yesterday at 04:09:29 PM medication

Well I can say its one heck of a coincedence as there was no bad mouthing on Teds parts.Until chargervert and dayclona and associates showed up and.Dug up ancient history of a past experience, No one else Im aware of made allegations to the quality of the parts and workmanship.Another coincedence as Ted pays for his advertising in MCG up front at a year at a time.But by another coincedence .His ads were omited when dayclonas cars were featured

--------------------
1969 Daytona 440 Presently owned
1970 Coronet 500 383 Presently owned
1970 Superbird 440 U 166242
1970 Superbird 440 U 174597
1970 Superbird 440-6 V 179697
1970 Coronet RT 440 U 224126
1968 Road Runner 426 J 134509
1970 Daytona Replica 318 G 178701

Reged: Apr 21 2003
Loc: Looking for a way out of Middl...   Re: Need Daytona Clone Parts Nose and Wing Were to find [Re: WINGCARS_6970]
      #2212025 - Mon Dec 12 2005 07:30 PM   Edit     Reply     Quote     Quick Reply   

I am not a fan of Dayclona. They justified the cost of their "Machined from Billet" parts by saying they take 40 hours to manufacture. I said it's just bolt in the mill run the CNC Program and come back 40 hours later and it's done. That is when I found out they were hand milled and not CNC milled.

Why should I pay ridiculous prices for somebody to use out of date tools. Funny the amish use hand tools around here to build barns and still charge less than the "modernized" guys.

miamivice

good god thats a long space

------------------------------

havent been folling this post all that well, but if you all want to gather some money togeather i can fly out there and check out all those mustangs and figure out exactly what happened to that daytona

i can speek fluent persian and have spent the last 6 years studying the language and culture.......sooo, what do you think

69_500

I think I'll stay out of this thread.

Old Moparz

Quote from: 69_500 on December 13, 2005, 11:05:10 AM
I think I'll stay out of this thread.

That's a good idea & it was my thread too.  :shruggy:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

Well, at least there's one other guarantee I've noticed...besides death & taxes...that whenever a wing car thread is started, it's only a matter of time until the Neil-n-Coy feud burbles back to the top for another regurgitative re-hashing.

Yawn... :sleep:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)