News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Charger is on TV!!!

Started by baullz, April 06, 2010, 07:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baullz

A buddy of mine gave me a call and said his wife saw my Charger on the morning news so after a bit of looking I finally found it.  Its nothing to special but I thought it was still kind of cool  :2thumbs:

Here is the link and its kind of a pain in the a$$ cause you have to watch the little 15 sec intro thing and then when the actually program starts you have to skip to about 6:20 if it lets you, sometimes it doesnt but it usually does. 

http://www.valleynewslive-ondemand.com/video/archives/march_2010/30/vnl_valleytoday3_march30_2010.shtml

herhemi

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

70 Charger RT

Pretty fancy "power unit" you got there under the hood! :smilielol:
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

gram101

That's sweet and nice Charger!

baullz

Quote from: 70 Charger RT on April 07, 2010, 08:27:09 AM
Pretty fancy "power unit" you got there under the hood! :smilielol:

Ya that was pretty good.  I also like the part at the beginning there about where he asked what this is called where you do all the painting and Brent is like ya thats just called a paint booth.

Thanks everyone for the comments it was pretty cool too see but I wanted to see the bumblebee stripe I havent seen it since he got it put on and they didnt even show the tail.

69*F5*SE

That was cool.  Congrats on getting your Charger to that stage of completion.  Also, thanks for your service to our country.   :cheers:   Ted

BBKNARF

68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

TruckDriver

That's cool! I would suggest that you call the tv station that did the story, and ask them if they have a copy of that story that you could buy or have so that you could have it to go with your Charger. You might even get to meet reporter. He actually did a good job cause he kinda sounded like he actually knew a little about cars.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Nacho-RT74

Nice car!... the funny part is reporter talks more than the shop owner LOL. he barelly says something

definitelly IT LOOKS LIKE A BIG V8 INSIDE LOL
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

baullz

Quote from: 69*F5*SE on April 07, 2010, 11:18:31 AM
That was cool.  Congrats on getting your Charger to that stage of completion.  Also, thanks for your service to our country.   :cheers:   Ted

Ya its definetly nice to be this far but it has surely taken its time, will have owned the Charger for 11 years in July.  And thank all you guys/gals for giving me something great to fight for, it definetly makes the job easier.   :patriot:

Quote from: TruckDriver on April 07, 2010, 12:28:43 PM
That's cool! I would suggest that you call the tv station that did the story, and ask them if they have a copy of that story that you could buy or have so that you could have it to go with your Charger. You might even get to meet reporter. He actually did a good job cause he kinda sounded like he actually knew a little about cars.

Thats exactly what I plan on doing will be nice to throw it in with all the other history I have and will aquire someday.  The reporter really did do a good job and helped that he actually kind of new what was goin on.