News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2006 Dodge Charger..... totaled

Started by herhemi, March 25, 2010, 10:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Charger

herhemi....You might also be interested to know that in 2007 Dodge made a limited edition of 300 Plum Crazy SRT8s and I have seen them in the 25K range on E-Bay and elsewhere. If you can swing the extra cash, you might want to consider stepping up to the SRT8. If you get the chance to test drive one, you will want to take it home. Trust me, I know... :icon_smile_big:

herhemi

OH BLACK CHARGER!!!  thank you.... just 1 more thing to get my mind confused (lol) I will look into it.  I'm thinking we may be GETTING CLOSE to having an "insurance check in hand".  Sorta hated to get TOO serious about looking till I knew what kind of cash I could spend.

herhemi

Going to go test drive a Challenger.....(the check is in the mail)  and still looking @ the Plum Crazy that's about 100 miles away from here.....Thanks again for all your help & advice!!!

bull

Wait a minute. Someone is getting paid $25k each to total new "Chargers?" How do I sign up for that job?

Black Charger

herhemi....the Challenger also comes in Plum Crazy, just in case your heart is set on that color...

herhemi

Thanks, Black Charger.... I'll be looking.  I'm still on the "hunt".  Have you seen one? Plum Crazy Challenger???
And.... Bull, You are more than welcome to try the job.... it means Physical Therapy twice a week also! 

bull

OneofNoneRT

Man! you got to love her attitude!   :lol: :2thumbs:
1968 R/T 440/4 Spd (Prototype Factory Sunroof)
2008 R/T 5.7l HEMI (Road & Track)

moparstuart

Quote from: herhemi on April 03, 2010, 12:02:59 AM
Thanks, Black Charger.... I'll be looking.  I'm still on the "hunt".  Have you seen one? Plum Crazy Challenger???
And.... Bull, You are more than welcome to try the job.... it means Physical Therapy twice a week also! 
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   way to tell him   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

herhemi

Here's another bit of humor....Newpapser this a.m.-local Dodge Dealer has a big ad for new Challenger, it shows a picture of a Plum Crazy, then in fine print it says "WHITE".... now how's that for getting me in a MOOD already this morning!!!!   

Black Charger

Quote from: herhemi on April 03, 2010, 12:02:59 AM

Actually, I have seen a Plum Crazy Challenger. The local Dodge dealer here has a plum crazy R/T with the 1971-style white side stripes. Photos don't do that color justice. It looks fantastic in person. If you look on eBay, you will see several listed there also. Be warned though...the plum Challengers seem to be pretty desirable right now, so the stealerships may not be as willing to deal on these as the other colors. If you like I could PM you the address and phone number of the local dealer here if you would like to give them a call.

herhemi

Welllllll, I went, I looked, I liked, but I can't afford $40K!!!!  OH YEAH BABY, it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!  I drove a white one (v6) took it out on the highway, and stomped it, HMMMM..... I KNEW(in my mind) that it was a V6, but sure wasn't my Charger.....
Gonna keep looking..... found a Sub-Lime Green in MD, (12 hour drive)
keep you all posted

moparstuart

Quote from: herhemi on April 03, 2010, 05:34:37 PM
Welllllll, I went, I looked, I liked, but I can't afford $40K!!!!  OH YEAH BABY, it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!  I drove a white one (v6) took it out on the highway, and stomped it, HMMMM..... I KNEW(in my mind) that it was a V6, but sure wasn't my Charger.....
Gonna keep looking..... found a Sub-Lime Green in MD, (12 hour drive)
keep you all posted
green is good    :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ITSA426

My kid brother is looking at an 07 Sublime Daytona with 48,000 miles but the seller wants $21,500 and it looks like it's been run hard and put away wet.  He's looked at a few but the prices aren't where he wants to open up his wallet yet.  He's still looking.

On the other hand I wouldn't sell my 06 for that.

herhemi

I'm still looking, I've sent a message to a guy who had a Sublime green on Ebay that I don't think sold.  He's not responded.  A guy in Indy has a Plum Crazy with fairly low milage, but he's not responded to my message either. I may be unreasonable to think I can find one with those low miles, but I'm just determined enough, I'm not gonna settle for anything less than what I really want.  Guess I'm still frustrated that somebody could blow a stop sign, cross 2 lanes of traffic, hit me and then tell the cop he didn't see me!!!
Happy Easter Everybody!!!!

herhemi

OK, found a Plum Crazy in Indy (3 hours away) it's an '07 w/25K miles on it, it is loaded with everything my Top Banana had, (except K & N air filter & exhaust system) but it's all good.  Headed out EARLY in the a.m. to go get it.  Insurance check came yesterday.
Will post pics as soon as I can.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

herhemi

Nope, sorry!!!  Car looks just like that, but I've got a few years on her!!!  (regretfully)!!!! 

Black Charger