News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wings at 2010 MATS event.

Started by Arnie Cunningham, March 31, 2010, 01:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arnie Cunningham

Greetings all,

This year's Mopars at the Strip event was quieter than last year.  There were still a number of nice cars there, however.  Including: two Daytonas, one a real Hemi 4 speed, four Superbirds, one a Hemi auto, 68 GTX Hemi convertible, 69 440 Cuda, Pink Cuda convertible, Many new Challengers from various custom shops, etc. etc.  I will try to upload some photos.
Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.

Aero426

The bronze Hemi Daytona is the former Cal Anderson car.   This is the one that was restored, passed around like a party girl and then re-restored.   It was a very nice car to start with but not concours correct.   Much $$$ has been spent on the second restoration to get it closer to an OEM gold type car.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Arnie Cunningham

A few more.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.

Arnie Cunningham

I was happy to see a number of wagons.  It is nice that not all of them went to the derby.  These were the cars that most of us grew up with.  Not many fathers drove RTs or Hemi Road Runners lol.

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)