News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Black superbirds i saw in 1988 KINGSTON New york ( and others )

Started by moparstuart, April 10, 2010, 03:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonC1

'Do you know what part of NJ RR bird went to.Im in S Jersey' ---- Nascar - my black bird clone went to the Bronx area...

DAY CLONA

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on November 11, 2012, 10:59:39 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on April 10, 2010, 03:44:00 PM
i was digging out some of my old photos to scan to keep safe . I ran across these of this black superbird

Not sure why I was in here looking but just FYI,  this is indeed the car that my friend Speedo worked on years back and got back to help finish up again earlier this year.    It's back to it's stock green and was at Carlisle.   440 4 speed Dana car.

The owner has a towing business in Kingston...  used to own a Napa store also but they killed that.   Car is for sale for somebody with big bux but I'm not gonna help his cause here.   

Wow!...thats a shame, I really liked that paint scheme on that car for decades......now it's just another boring resto, just what the hobby needs, ANOTHER Lime Green Superbird :brickwall:

moparstuart

this one was seen at a car show in canton ohio
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

DonC1

moparstuart

Quote from: DonC1 on February 21, 2013, 03:44:31 AM
Nice job on the top and rear molding etc
does look like a clone with post and push out rear windows

hotrod98

The post car doesn't look all that bad as a bird. Maybe I should have kept my 70 post car. Just kept thinking that it wouldn't look right as a Superbird. I was planning to make a Black Ice clone out of it.
I sold it to one of the guys that works for me here at Maniac Musclecars. However, he doesn't share my dream of turning it into a bird clone..lol He drives it to work regularly. This week we were hit by an unexpected freak snowstorm so he left it here rather than risk wrecking it. He hates having it sit out in the snow...lol

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Dave Kanofsky

Quote from: hotrod98 on February 21, 2013, 02:54:10 PM
The post car doesn't look all that bad as a bird. Maybe I should have kept my 70 post car. Just kept thinking that it wouldn't look right as a Superbird. I was planning to make a Black Ice clone out of it.
I sold it to one of the guys that works for me here at Maniac Musclecars. However, he doesn't share my dream of turning it into a bird clone..lol He drives it to work regularly. This week we were hit by an unexpected freak snowstorm so he left it here rather than risk wrecking it. He hates having it sit out in the snow...lol

Wow - that is more snow than we have had in Chicago all season so far...although that is supposed to change tonight...
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

hotrod98

It was 70 degrees a couple of days ago and should be about that warm by Sunday. Snowed yesterday but most of the white stuff is gone already. Must be that global warming thing.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on February 21, 2013, 09:20:45 PM
It was 70 degrees a couple of days ago and should be about that warm by Sunday. Snowed yesterday but most of the white stuff is gone already. Must be that global warming thing.
you shipped it all our way we got hammered with it today