News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Exporting Direct from the USA

Started by Shermatt, April 20, 2010, 05:08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shermatt

Hi there all

Thought while I was in here I would intruduce myself.

My name is Matt (from Adelaide) and my wifes name is Sheri

We operate out of Tampa Florida with a company called Shermatt International

We are brokers that act on your behalf to inspect and basically....screw the seller down in price (this part...were very good at)

Our service is second to none and all of our inspections are done using video so you see real time exposure of a car rather than unpredictable photos

Please visit our website if you are contimplating buying out of the US. Its tuff for many at the moment and many are doing the bog and flog type cars at present to help make ends meet. Were here to make sure our fellow Ozzies arent getting raped...sorry, Im pretty upfront

We also carry cars instock every now and then so check it out

http://www.shermatt.com/pages/home/shermattcars.html

Many references available and we will also be in melbourne/sydney and adelaide in July 2010

Best way to contact us is by phone however the contact us page on our website goes direct to myself

Cheers

Matt & Sheri Clarke

2009 Road Trip to SEMA, Las Vegas. Matt & Sheri with Chip Foose and that other guy...lol
Shermatt International
Classic Car Exporters, Florida
Shipped Right, Done Right...Worldwide

www.shermatt.com

Florida....0011-1-727-364-8707
AUSTRALIA....0424 639 918

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000476899783

Darkman

Hi Matt!

I wish I had known about you earlier. I too am from Adelaide (but doing a stint at Roxby Downs). I have just bought a 68 Charger which I will be driving over to Melbourne in a few weeks to get. It is a decent car but no engine or trans and a bit of work ahead of me! I was always debating whether to get one in Aus or import one direct from the US, but the issue was who would I get to inspect the car. Anyway I have got the basis of my dream car and will enjoy working on it in the very near future!

Do you (or can you) import parts aswell? It would make it easier for us poor Aussies that need parts for these beasts (certain suppliers won't ship overseas to individual addresses, but require a business to buy them)
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!