News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Scott Faulkner's (70SBIRD) Kansas City Wing car tour

Started by moparstuart, April 22, 2010, 08:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

:drool5:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

:popcrn:   a black superbird for you larry

moparstuart

70Sbird

All I can say Is WOW and Thanks!
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
I was in KC for a couple of days and this was my last night before I had to drive back to Chicago today.
Stuart, thanks again, I completely enjoyed cruising in the 'Birdible with you and Ian, a different experience from my car completely and a lot of fun!
Dick, Beverly and their son Kyle were wonderful people to meet and I am still completely blown away by their collection (besides the one in the garages), but I'll let Stuart fill in the blanks there.
I will be home tomorrow night and get my pictures off of the camera, but Stuart has most of the automotive highlights posted here already
By the way Stuart thanks for posting the pic of me taking a pic of your air grabber, I've decided that was not my best side! :eek2:

Scott Faulkner

moparstuart

We were invited to go see  the HEMI it is  at kyle's about 5 minutes down the road. Kyle is doing all the mechanical work on the car.

Some of the cars stored outside mostly friends of kyles cars.    LOOK its hemi geno's truck  :D

moparstuart

Quote from: 70Sbird on April 22, 2010, 09:54:38 PM
All I can say Is WOW and Thanks!
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
I was in KC for a couple of days and this was my last night before I had to drive back to Chicago today.
Stuart, thanks again, I completely enjoyed cruising in the 'Birdible with you and Ian, a different experience from my car completely and a lot of fun!
Dick, Beverly and their son Kyle were wonderful people to meet and I am still completely blown away by their collection (not the one in the garages), but I'll let Stuart fill in the blanks there.
I will be home tomorrow night and get my pictures off of the camera, but Stuart has most of the automotive highlights posted here already
By the way Stuart thanks for posting the pic of me taking a pic of your air grabber, I've decided that was not my best side! :eek2:
ANYTIME  lol   :nana:  it was great meeting you .
  I have to say scott was very nice and took quintin in his superbird on the parade laps 2 years ago at monster mopar .  I didnt get to meet scott at that time , My car was dead on the rollback so we had scattered to find ride in wing cars.  Some how we never connected all weekend so it was great to meet him and shake his hand and thank him for letting quintin ride around the track. We only had about 3 hours last night but it was great doing this tour.     Thanks for looking me up and cruising with us scott.

moparstuart

NOW BACK TO THE   HEMI

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

moparstuart

VIT C with white interior just gorgeous

moparstuart

john mahoney 66 police car

moparstuart

:popcrn: :popcrn: kyles 69 road runner high school car , the mopar that started this all.  :D

moparstuart

:drool5:  Kyle lost his 71 road runner and a hemi 69 500 in a fire so he got this 71 six pac 4spd car to help fill that void and ease his pain .

moparstuart

:drool5: NOW BACK TO THE HEMI

moparstuart

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

:drool5:  Kyle said just one or two more good weekends and it will be on the road .

moparstuart

:drool5: back at home showing scott he air grabber set up, Hopefully I didnt freeze him coming back home I left the top down .  I'm used to it .  :icon_smile_big:

TheAutoArchaeologist

That's really cool.  So many interesting cars and stories that go with them!

moparstuart

Quote from: Devil on April 22, 2010, 10:36:25 PM
I asked scott who gave the better tour   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

70Sbird

Quote from: Devil on April 22, 2010, 10:36:25 PM

That was actually one of the best parts of the tour. Dick and Bev are no certainly spring chickens,  and to hear them tell the stories of ALL of their cars down to the minute details was really a treat. Dick told the stories of how he acquired these cars and each of the stories sounded like it happend last week, most of these cars were purchased by them 30 years ago! I can only hope that when I am his age I will still be as involved and energized about this hobby!
And by the way, each one of those cars in the basement has its own ID number and is tracked in a database they maintain to keep track of them all. How cool is that! I saw die cast cars there that I never knew existed!

Scott Faulkner

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

tan top

:o  looks at all that stuff  :drool5: :drool5: sure would love to have a lookie around that place :yesnod:   good lot of pictures Stuart ! thanks for posting :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

hemi68charger

I know I have some stuff to be excited about, but dang.........  :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Dave Kanofsky

Quote from: hemi68charger on April 23, 2010, 05:25:04 AM
I know I have some stuff to be excited about, but dang.........  :2thumbs:

No kidding!  I feel like it's amateur hour at my house.
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)