News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whose Daytona is For Sale?

Started by Kismgby, April 28, 2010, 05:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kismgby

I had a guy last year bugging the crap outta me after I decided to sell my Daytona.  Well, I took it off the market (thanks to Pettybird) and now that spring is here, he's bugging me again.   :RantExplode:

Drop me an email or pvt msg if you want me to send your info to this guy or vice versa. 

My car's not out of the storage bag yet, so I'm not even going to think about it for the time being.  If I don't score a job soon, it won't be coming out of the garage this summer.  Now THAT would be a change of pace, eh? 

Aero426

Tell him not to call you anymore.   If you decide to sell, you'll let him know.

hemi68charger

Danny, stop calling..........    :smilielol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.........  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

UFO

Put a price high enough that if he does bite you can buy another and still have a suitcase full of bills.

moparstuart

Quote from: UFO on April 29, 2010, 07:32:28 AM
Put a price high enough that if he does bite you can buy another and still have a suitcase full of bills.
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: thats what i just did with a guy bugging (STALKING)  me about my c-500 . 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on April 29, 2010, 05:30:31 AM
Danny, stop calling..........    :smilielol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.........  :icon_smile_big:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  classic
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi68charger

I get calls too........... From auction companies !!!!!  Guess I need to get that old ad off carsonline.........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on April 29, 2010, 12:17:54 PM
Quote from: UFO on April 29, 2010, 07:32:28 AM
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: thats what i just did with a guy bugging (STALKING)  me about my c-500 . 

You're just excited to have a stalker Stu..   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_500

Man if everyone I pester about their cars keeps raising the prices on me I won't be able to even offer any more. First Joanne, Troy, Stuart, Jim, Jerry, and Gene now everyone will know my ways. :)

It wasn't me who was pestering her. I tried last year to get the car, but I don't think she was too fond of my C500. Can't blame her I mean it does have white interior, which doesn't bode well for anyone who drives alot as it gets dirty very easy.

Kismgby

Quote from: 69_500 on April 29, 2010, 04:15:09 PM
Man if everyone I pester about their cars keeps raising the prices on me I won't be able to even offer any more. First Joanne, Troy, Stuart, Jim, Jerry, and Gene now everyone will know my ways. :)

It wasn't me who was pestering her. I tried last year to get the car, but I don't think she was too fond of my C500. Can't blame her I mean it does have white interior, which doesn't bode well for anyone who drives alot as it gets dirty very easy.

You can't go wrong with a white interior!   :2thumbs:

I don't know if I could sell mine and then look for another one down the road.  I've had my share of making cars "road ready".  I'm all for dealing with the devil I know and leave the devil I don't know to someone else.   :lol:

70Sbird

I don't know if I could sell mine and then look for another one down the road.  I've had my share of making cars "road ready".  I'm all for dealing with the devil I know and leave the devil I don't know to someone else.   :lol:

[/quote]

You've dealt with this devil pretty well!
I wore out the carpet under my gas pedal keeping up with you on the way home from Talladega Last year!
I still don't know how Danny hung in there as long as he did with the steep gear in his C500!
Keep up the great work!
:2thumbs:

Scott Faulkner

69_500

It was pretty fun cruising with you guys, but then again after about 2 hours you had lost me. Then I missed the exit where you guys peeled off to get gas. Although after that I did hook back up with Joanne pretty much all of the way up to KY I think that is where we split off again as she stopped for the night and I kept on to Indy.

Kismgby

Just making sure I can continue to run with the big boys so I don't get kicked off the porch.   ::)  :icon_smile_cool: