News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

999 Omaha orange C500 for sale

Started by tan top, May 06, 2010, 03:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

Quote from: hemi68charger on May 06, 2010, 09:43:05 PM
Quote from: mauve66 on May 06, 2010, 07:14:41 PM
Troy, is your Tona the same color???

Nope.. Mine is V2 Hemi Orange........

sorry, my monitor makes your avatar look more orange than red unlike those two pics you posted, thanks
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

69_500

You would think that for that price though they would have the filler pieces that go from the grille to the fenders, or the Charger emblem in the front grille as well. Then again I wouldn't kick it out of my garage for those two items. Very nice car though and one I'd love to have, but unlike a house they won't finance the car for 30 years.

PocketThunder

Just a little update.  I went and met this owner today at lunch time.  He brought back a mint original hood that i bought from a guy at Carlisle over the phone.  He is a very nice guy and he loves mopars.

Danny, his C500 does need the filler pieces in the grille and the emblem.  He said once he finds those pieces he will put them on.  I'll try and help him out if i can locate them.

Anyways, very nice car, and it was in very nice company i might add..   :yesnod:   :yesnod:   :drool5:   :drool5:   :drool5:

Paul
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 27, 2010, 04:44:49 PM
Just a little update.  I went and met this owner today at lunch time.  He brought back a mint original hood that i bought from a guy at Carlisle over the phone.  He is a very nice guy and he loves mopars.

Danny, his C500 does need the filler pieces in the grille and the emblem.  He said once he finds those pieces he will put them on.  I'll try and help him out if i can locate them.

Anyways, very nice car, and it was in very nice company i might add..   :yesnod:   :yesnod:   :drool5:   :drool5:   :drool5:

Paul
dayclona  , Mike makes the filler pieces
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

charger_fan_4ever

That is my ultimate dream car

orange Hemi 500  :faint:

hemi68charger

Quote from: moparstuart on July 28, 2010, 10:32:36 AM
dayclona  , Mike makes the filler pieces

Recently got mine, they are nice.....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

DAY CLONA

Paul
[/quote]

Paul if he's looking for a set of new grill end fillers, painted, with rubber trim, ready to go,....let me know here,...PM me on DC.com, I can give him a very reasonably discounted price for a set

Mike

Beep Beep Dave

That is a great looking colour on that car!
Omaha Orange...isn't there a Daytona or two painted that colour as well :drool5:

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

nascarxx29

Tim Wellbons daytona is Ohama orange
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701