News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

66 interior

Started by farfignuegan, May 15, 2010, 03:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

Enzyme stuff for cat pee is your best bet - spray apply frequently not splash from the bottle and aerate using a cheap box fan.

Fiberglass patches are a crime against nature.......fine for boats and chebbies not mopars.

Seam sealer, no sillycon.

Save up some cash and buy the best OEM seat covers you can find.......you'll be a happy camper!

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

farfignuegan

Well, after washing and spraying the bare metal interior the  smell is finally fading. As for the small holes in the floor ,  I believe my father-in-law has a wire feed welder I can borrow to patch the holes in the floor. I have decided to change the color of the interior from green to white. Since I need seat covers that, I can get new ones in white and paint everything else. From what I have read SEM seems to be the prefered paint/dye. I was talking to a paint guy from NAPA that carries SEM, but he was pushing their own brand. Think it was Tec something. Anybody familiar with that ?

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!