News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Polyglas tires

Started by smallhurst, May 21, 2010, 07:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smallhurst

Hello!!!  My name is Russell Small and I am offering reproduction Goodyear tires from Kelsey at prices too low to publish.

If you are interested in pricing, please send me the following information in a PM:  Size and type of tire (for instance F70-14 Polyglas RWL elevated size), number of tires, the car you are putting them on, and a zipcode for the shipping quote.

I am always happy to discuss any questions or issues you may have with these tires.  All of these tires are coming straight from Kelsey's dock to your address.  Any tire that Kelsey has, I can get for you.  Here is Kelsey's website:  www.kelseytire.com

Again, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!  I have been on the Moparts Forum for over a year and I was directed here by on of those members. 

Thanks for your interest!!!! :2thumbs:
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103
Pure Stock is the way to rock!!!

smallhurst

I am offereing a delivery special.  I will be attending the Pure Stock Musclecar Drag Race Sept 17 and 18 in Stanton, MI. I will deliver prepaid orders to the track for $10/ tire.  Normal shipping for these tires runs anywhere from $60-over $100.   If you are interested in getting reproduction Goodyears at on of the lowest prices possible and having cheap delivery, please feel free to contact me. :2thumbs:

Rusty
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

Hello once again!!

I just received word that prices for tires are due for their annual adjustment.  This means, if you want your tires before the price increase goes into effect, you need to contact me and order your tires before the end of the month.  You can call me, if you need to.  My cell is 816-309-5961.  Thanks for your interest!!! :2thumbs:
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

There is still time to get hold of me before the end of the month and the new prices are set in place.  Contact me today!!!
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

Tell Santa that you want rubber for your sled!!!

If you have any questions, feel free to call me.  My cell is 816-654-3400.

I will be attending the Mecum acution in KC this weekend.  I will be there on Saturday.  Give a call if you are going to be there.

Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

Happy New Year!!!  I am happy to help you with any questions that you might have about Goodyear reproduction tires.  Polyglas is my speciality!!!  My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

I am still here to help you out with any questions that you may have about Goodyear reproduction tires, including Polyglas.

My cell is 816-654-3400.
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

Heads up!!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I received word that Goodyear reproduction tires are going to have price changes July 1st.  Contact me before that time so that I can give you the full story.  My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

Okay..... here it goes!!!!

I will be attending the Pure Stock Musclecar Drag Race in Stanton, MI. The dates for the race this year are September 16th and 17th.

I will deliver prepaid order to the track for $10/ tire. Current shipping rates are in the $80-90 range for delivery of a set of 4 to MI, OH, Penn.

Again, I will be doing this for prepaid orders only. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. My cell is 816-65four-34 zero zero. 

Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

bubbling this to the top.

If you are going to the race and need some polyglas, this will be the cheapest way to get these tires in your hands.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!!!!
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

Hi guys!!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I received word that tire prices are going up on Jan. 1.  Please let me know if you have any questions. Contact me if you want the best pricing on these tires.  My cell is 816-654-3400. :2thumbs:
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

Taking this opportunity to give you a last minute call before the price increase. 

Merry Christmas to all!! 
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

Still here to give you guys the best pricing on all Goodyear reproduction tires.  This includes Speedways, Polyglas, Polysteels, and Eagles!!!! :2thumbs:
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

Okay guys (and gals),

I received word today that there will more than likely be a price increase for the Goodyear tires from Kelsey.  Timing for the price increase is  going to happen in June/July.  I do not have the amount that the tires will go up, but it is with great certainty that they will not stay the same price after this period.

Please feel free to contact me with questions that you might have. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

Hello again!!!
I received word that the tire price increase is in fact going into effect on August 1st. I have not been informed of the amount but I know that the prices for the performance series have held their price for a full year. Contact me for the best price!!! My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

Hi there!!!

Still here and checking in.  Let me know if I can help answer any questions you might have about the reproduction Goodyears for your hot rod!!!
816-654-3400

Rusty
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

Still here to help.  Contact me for any questions or pricing.  816-654-3400.

Rusty
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

TTT.

Contact me with any questions you may have about Goodyear reproduction tires.  My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

Fresh tires coming in weekly!!

Contact me for your Goodyear tire needs.

I welcome questions so that you are assured of getting the right tire for your application.

My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

Hello again!

I am getting geared up for my run to Stanton, MI for the Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Races, September 13 and 14th. Again, I am taking preorders for tires to be delivered to the track for $10/ tire. My suggestion is to contact me sooner rather than later so that we can make sure that the tires will be available for me to pickup rather than be on backorder. Please contact me via PM or by phone-- 816-654-3400.

Thanks,

Rusty
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

Still hanging around.  Call me for your reproduction Goodyear needs.  Speedway Wide Treads, Polyglas, Polysteels, and Eagles.  816-654-3400
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

A steady supply of fresh rubber is coming in. Call me for the freshest Polyglas on the planet. My cell 816-654-3400.
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

Hello!!!!

Contact me if you want me to bring Goodyear's to the track for the Pure Stock Drags in Stanton, MI on Sept . 12 &13.  Same as in years past, $10/ tire delivered to the track.  My cell is 816-654-3400.  Call for pricing and to reserve the tires so that we are not looking at a back order situation.
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103

smallhurst

Bringing it to the top as a reminder to all... I will be attending to Pure Stock Musclecar Drag Race in Stanton, MI on September 12 and 13. I will be hauling tires up to the event for $10/ tire. Any of the Goodyear reproduction tires are available for this offer. Polyglas, Polysteel, Speedways, and Eagles. Call me if you have any questions. My cell is 816-654-3400.
Russell Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds
13.26@ 103