News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

progress it's running!

Started by randr, May 23, 2010, 07:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

resq302

Holy schnikeys!   :o  Thats some nice bodies there!  Nice engines too!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

nvrbdn

wow, absolutely stunning. and yep, the cars are nice too. what an awesome collection of mopar muscle. he has to be floating in the clouds every time the garage door opens. good for him. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

nvrbdn

ok, ok, you have a nice collection too stu. :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on July 06, 2012, 11:16:34 AM
ok, ok, you have a nice collection too stu. :smilielol:
he's scared to come on so i figured i would spruce up his thread with the best car ever a PLYMOUTH of course   :nana: :nana: :nana: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

moparstuart

the bastard took home another award saturday

:yesnod: :yesnod: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:   must have been the midnight auto show   :shruggy:

moparguy01

You know Stu, the funny thing is I have seen his car fry the tires.  :lol: I don't even think yours can do that. Go ahead....proove me wrong. make the video. :D

BigBlockSam

congrats on the win.  :cheers: Nice!! the car too  :D
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: moparguy01 on July 16, 2012, 11:06:54 AM
You know Stu, the funny thing is I have seen his car fry the tires.  :lol: I don't even think yours can do that. Go ahead....proove me wrong. make the video. :D
Sadly at this point even if i made the video i dont think hes coming back

moparguy01

Quote from: moparstuart on July 16, 2012, 11:58:55 AM
Quote from: moparguy01 on July 16, 2012, 11:06:54 AM
You know Stu, the funny thing is I have seen his car fry the tires.  :lol: I don't even think yours can do that. Go ahead....proove me wrong. make the video. :D
Sadly at this point even if i made the video i dont think hes coming back

That doesnt mean we don't want to see it.  :lol: I still dont think it can do it. Just admit it. :nana:

moparstuart

i agree and being on the 4th motor im not pushing it

moparguy01

damnit man your not supposed to agree with me. :lol: maybe this is lucky number 4?

GOTWING

moparstuart

nvrbdn

Quote from: GOTWING on July 20, 2012, 05:22:19 AM
PUT A 5.0 IN IT.. :D

now thats just down right nasty. say your sorry.  :slap:

:nana:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ghoste

That's like putting Walter Brennan's face on Jessica Alba's body.  It may work perfectly well as a face but its just wrong.

472 R/T SE

What ever happened?  We all get pissed off on occasion.

I just take some time away but always come back.

moparstuart

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 20, 2012, 04:53:36 PM
What ever happened?  We all get pissed off on occasion.

I just take some time away but always come back.
no idea  ???  he wont even talk to me now , hes pissed off at me too for something or another   ??

you might ask brian 1hotdaytona i think they talk still almost daily , I know i stalk brian everyday anyway   :icon_smile_big:

talkiemopar

Let's see a picture of Jessica Acba's body,just to be sure :drool5: :drool5: :yesnod: :P :icon_smile_wink: :D :2thumbs:

moparstuart

going on four weeks now , I have been totally cut off , wont answer my calls , emails , or texts 

DC_1

Quote from: moparstuart on July 31, 2012, 11:56:23 AM
going on four weeks now , I have been totally cut off , wont answer my calls , emails , or texts 

Man, he is really starting to act like a chick! - you don't know what you did, or how you did it, all ya know is you're getting the silent treatment!

Oh well, guess this thread will finally die since he no longer posts here and now you will no longer need to.....

moparstuart

Quote from: DC_1(formerly Sydmoe) on July 31, 2012, 12:00:59 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on July 31, 2012, 11:56:23 AM

Man, he is really starting to act like a chick! - you don't know what you did, or how you did it, all ya know is you're getting the silent treatment!

Oh well, guess this thread will finally die since he no longer posts here and now you will no longer need to.....

Well we have alway kidded back and forth and he kind of ticked me off a couple times with some insults about my cars .  So i was giving him the silent treatment first then i guess I must have kidded him to much .  I was still a little pissed and ribbed him about his computer buisness .  Now i guess i'm on his no call list .

472 R/T SE

I don't have to tell you which side of the room is Jason's & which is Stu's.

moparstuart