News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

progress it's running!

Started by randr, May 23, 2010, 07:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: talkiemopar on July 20, 2012, 05:26:54 PM
Let's see a picture of Jessica Alba's body,just to be sure :drool5: :drool5: :yesnod: :P :icon_smile_wink: :D :2thumbs:

I can help with that:

talkiemopar

Hey,check out the cigar WOW- :icon_smile_tongue: :smilielol: :lol: :nana:

moparstuart

bump for dane

jason is still MIA  ?  He wont even talk to me now but i think Brian 1hotdaytona still talks to him
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Daytona Guy

Hey Moderater,

Personally I think this thread should be cleaned up out of respect (I know all the jabbing was done in fun) and pull all the jabbing (that I'm sure Jason would appreciate - even though...), then pin this so we don't have to dig for it ever two months, with all the over Daytona builds. Or, create a thread that has all the Daytona build links in it, and pin that at the top for easy reference.

Dane

1970Moparmann

Man, can't believe I missed this thread a few years back.  What an awesome car!  

A friend was at the Car Craft Nationals last year and sent me this picture of Jason's car.  What an awesome build! :2thumbs:

Hope that Jason comes back to the board!
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

moparstuart

Jason has a website for his computer buisness and
just started a computer forum.  So i talked him into having a small muscle car forum page added
to his computer forum . So if you miss seeing jason  go over to his forum and post up a pictures of
your car and say hello .               http://www.randrcomputers.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=22
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

rnjump

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on January 22, 2013, 10:24:01 PM
Man, can't believe I missed this thread a few years back.  What an awesome car!  

A friend was at the Car Craft Nationals last year and sent me this picture of Jason's car.  What an awesome build! :2thumbs:

Hope that Jason comes back to the board!

Hey Mike, Theres a personalized tag for ya!

graybo

I just wanted to thank Randy for his help.  I used his idea of putting a porsche electric motor in my SuperClone nose cone to operate the headlamps.  After asking him a million questions and bothering him daily...I got them working perfectly.   Randy,  I cannot thank you enough.   Thanks for walking me through the process now my kid and I may still make the cross country trip this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

graybo

BONE HEAD ME!!!!!!!!!   I called Jason Randy.    Sorry bout that.   Hey JASON!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU. :2thumbs:

XS29L9B2

very very interresting topic  :popcrn:
dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona