News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AH!!! CONFLICTION AGAIN!!!!

Started by Axels73Charger, June 24, 2010, 12:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SE vs. Coupe

SE
Coupe

Axels73Charger

Ok so about 6 months ago when I started trying to buy a 73/74 I didnt really like the look of the SE. But that was 6 months ago. Now Im starting to love it. BUT theres still apart of me that LOVES the Coupe/Hardtop look of the 73/74 Charger. So im  :brickwall:  :brickwall:  :brickwall:  :brickwall:!!!!  :icon_smile_blackeye: I dont know what to do. So Im just wondering. Pros and Cons. SE vs Coupe/Hardtop? And maybe some other bits of advise I can get so I dont get all pissed and then  :RantExplode: and be sitting on my a$$ just looking at 2 Chargers and not being able to choose...

So any help would be nice... Any maybe like 100  :slap: to the head would be nice.  :smilielol:
Done some growing up. Not going to do much on this account tho. Doesnt fit the more mature me.

Rallye

The question at this point should not be SE or Coupe/Hardtop.  Why limit yourself?  Sounds like you wouldn't mind either.  So my advise is to find the best, most complete car with the least amount of rust you can afford.  It doesn't matter whether it's a SE or Hardtop, just find the nicest one you can.  Chargers are mystical creatures, so you'll know the right one when you find it.  Happy hunting...   :2thumbs:
1972 Charger Rallye - 400magnum

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

chargergirl

Mythical is right! You will know your car when you see it.
Trust your Woobie!

Axels73Charger

Well i guess your right! as for the mystical creature part, ive never thought or heard it in that way. sounds cool!!!! well i guess i'll kno when the times right...
Done some growing up. Not going to do much on this account tho. Doesnt fit the more mature me.

jaak

Quote from: Rallye on June 24, 2010, 07:26:22 PM
The question at this point should not be SE or Coupe/Hardtop.  Why limit yourself?  Sounds like you wouldn't mind either.  So my advise is to find the best, most complete car with the least amount of rust you can afford.  It doesn't matter whether it's a SE or Hardtop, just find the nicest one you can.  Chargers are mystical creatures, so you'll know the right one when you find it.  Happy hunting...   :2thumbs:

Well put! Either way its a Charger!

Jason