News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

who makes LED 68 charger tail lights???

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, December 16, 2005, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

awhile back on here someone posted the site to a company that made LED tail ligths for the 68 charger anyone rememebr this???-MATT

Troy

If you are positive someone posted it then try searching.

HINT: it was posted on September 5th.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Nah.....too hard.

Easier to ask someone else to do it :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

THE CHARGER PUNK

thnax 4 the info and  yes i did search it up on here and all it came up with for led was endings of words such as''  rumbled etc.'' i am not lazy-MATT

Troy

There's more information in the thread here (ie cheaper solution):
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,2478.0.html

If all you searched for was "led" then it's no wonder that you got a whole bunch of irrelevant results. Other keywords to try would be "68" or "tail" or "lights" - spelled correctly of course. For instance: go to the advanced search and type "68 led" and choose "Topic subjects only". Leave all other options the same and submit. It takes all of about 15 seconds and the results are nearly miraculous. :P

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Murray

I believe digi tails offers 68-70 led tail lights, I just picked up a set for my 69, its a led panel and wiring you keep the oem housing

John L

Silver R/T

LED's dont look that good on Charger IMO. However new Grand Cherokee tail lights look great. It's almost like hot coals on campfire, they have that "glow" Look much better in person but picture gives you an idea. Wish something like that would be available for Charger.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722