News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Photos and recap last page(s)! 2011 DSAC WW/NBOA national meet

Started by pettybird, July 16, 2010, 04:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettybird

If we get to stop at Dove (which is obviously optional) I figured we'd get there by 11 or so.  Stick around for a couple hours and leave by 1--you're on the way home as you're about 17 miles from I-71 and heading home. 

Mopar John

Quote from: pettybird on March 12, 2011, 11:02:22 PM
Hey John check out the updates and pack a few of your die casts!
Doug,
I just finished reading the updated activity list! You can count me in on bringing my diecasts for Friday evening as they are almost all Mopars! Will there be room for my 7 foot wide by 6 foot tall pegboard display?
Thanks! John

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on March 13, 2011, 11:30:31 AM
If we get to stop at Dove (which is obviously optional) I figured we'd get there by 11 or so.  Stick around for a couple hours and leave by 1--you're on the way home as you're about 17 miles from I-71 and heading home. 
sound great figure leave at 1:00  and push through to st louis 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

pettybird

Quote from: Mopar John on March 13, 2011, 06:44:18 PM
Doug,
I just finished reading the updated activity list! You can count me in on bringing my diecasts for Friday evening as they are almost all Mopars! Will there be room for my 7 foot wide by 6 foot tall pegboard display?
Thanks! John

I was thinking a tad smaller...  :lol:

Mopar John

Quote from: pettybird on March 13, 2011, 09:21:41 PM
Quote from: Mopar John on March 13, 2011, 06:44:18 PM
Doug,
Thanks! John

I was thinking a tad smaller...  :lol:
Doug,
In the spirit of downsizing would a 6 ft folding table or just a plain old card table be better?

MJ

pettybird

The 6ft table would be OK. 

You might think of bringing the card table, too--Mike Ross might let you set up something small.  I don't know, but the idea just popped into my head, and he usually draws 40-50 people out there.  Might be worth a try. 

pettybird

Bump, and looking for some kind of head count--who wants to admit to coming to Cleveland?   :rofl:

Aero426

I'll be there.  Sounds like most of the family is coming, so 4-5 in our party.  One Bird. 

Chuck and Sharon Porter are coming, one Bird

Mike Borkowski is coming, one Bird.

Jim & Kathy Wurster are planning on coming, one Bird   

Those are the ones I know of from the Milwaukee area.

Charger-Bodie

I will not be able to make. I was hoping to go, but My daughter is going to be at a church conference in Florida instead. That will be money enough.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Mopurr

We are planning to come, as of right now it will be both of us and 2 friends also

moparstuart

we had planned to come  , we will have to see now    u know i would nt miss it brother but health and money are tight now   

pettybird

Quote from: moparstuart on May 03, 2011, 08:08:03 PM
we had planned to come  , we will have to see now    u know i would nt miss it brother but health and money are tight now   

"heart attack" definitely falls under the acceptable excuses list...  I'd love to have you come for no other reason than it means you're feeling better!

Think about flying in for a day or two, too--plenty of cars to ride in and drive over here.  It would take away a lot of the stress of the trip.

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on May 04, 2011, 11:43:40 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on May 03, 2011, 08:08:03 PM
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

"heart attack" definitely falls under the acceptable excuses list...  I'd love to have you come for no other reason than it means you're feeling better!

Think about flying in for a day or two, too--plenty of cars to ride in and drive over here.  It would take away a lot of the stress of the trip.
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

rainbow4jd

Folks, I'd like to come over from Pittsburgh and take photos of all the Wing Cars.

Is Tuesday night the best night to do that?  OR is there a more organized display of all the attending cars (say at the picnic?)

I can't stay for the whole meet - but I could come over for one of the evenings or maybe on Saturday.

I just need to know when would be the best time to see all the cars on display

Thanks.

70Sbird

Hey Doug,
I've been on the road for work almost non-stop for the last 3 months, and I havent even got the new crank back in my block yet!
I'm not cancelling the trip yet, but it's going to be close.
Scott

Scott Faulkner

Aero426

Quote from: rainbow4jd on May 29, 2011, 12:04:45 AM
Folks, I'd like to come over from Pittsburgh and take photos of all the Wing Cars.

Is Tuesday night the best night to do that?  OR is there a more organized display of all the attending cars (say at the picnic?)

I can't stay for the whole meet - but I could come over for one of the evenings or maybe on Saturday.

Thanks.

Any of the weeknights, I'd say Wed, Thurs or Friday you'll be able to see a nice selection of cars.   

Mopurr

to Scott

You can do it!

you still have time to get it done.

we have the 383 out of the 69 and it has to be finished the week before Cleveland to go to TN. And I know that it is going to make it there.

And even if the car is not done......even though you will have it done  ;) you should still go to the meet

rainbow4jd

THANK YOU!

Quote from: Aero426 on June 01, 2011, 10:39:31 AM
Quote from: rainbow4jd on May 29, 2011, 12:04:45 AM

Thanks.

Any of the weeknights, I'd say Wed, Thurs or Friday you'll be able to see a nice selection of cars.   

notabird

Hey Scott
I have been told that sleep is highly overrated.You have time to get that bird back together.
Brent

richRTSE

Its a shame this event is so close to me and I won't be able to make the whole week.  :brickwall: I think I'll only be able to make the tuesday night Solon cruise and the saturday trip to b/e&a. I also have a couple friends with cars that might tag along those days too.

pettybird

need a nice random addition?  the Budweiser Clydesdales will be in town, and they're boarding at a farm owned by a friend of mine.  we'll probably stop by Thursday night.  I may even talk him into having us over for a dinner/bonfire.  If nothing else he's got a tractor set up for hayrides and there are lots of goats running around.  I'll know more today.  here's the story announcing their arrival:  http://www.cleveland.com/brecksville/index.ssf/2011/05/budweiser_clydesdales_confirme.html

here's a nearly-done preview of the meet shirt.  I can have these done in tiedye even, but I need to know special orders NOW.  GROOVY, BABY!!!

Mopurr

what color is the tye dye?

I think I will want one in XL

And the clydesdales sound like a lot of fun

moparstuart