News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

any mopar swap meets , shows, near ky

Started by harlandodge, July 19, 2010, 05:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harlandodge

any one know of any mopar swap meets near kentucky the rest of this year,, beside the one in bristol TN. in september..  just trying to find out where anymore are going to be

grizzlygiff

There is usually one at Mountain Park Dragway in Clay City Ky. Looks like October 8-10 this year.

gtx6970

Quote from: grizzlygiff on July 19, 2010, 08:44:41 PM
There is usually one at Mountain Park Dragway in Clay City Ky. Looks like October 8-10 this year.

barring any unforseen issues , I'll be at that one. and I can't think  of any others right now.

451-74Charger

The Mopar Natls in Columbus arent too far away from KY
http://www.moparnats.org/
Aug 13-15
Hoping to take my son up there for his first son/dad show together.
Ill drive my Jeep, its a mopar..!!

(my Garage also looks like a swap meet, but it "aint for sale")

maximoutlaw

If mine is in driving condition by that time, I'd like to show up in Clay city. It's not too far from where I live.
I usually go to several of these car shows with my vette so maybe you can check some of those out if you don't already.
http://www.kentuckycarshows.com/calendar2009.html
1970 Dodge Charger "General Lee"

nvrbdn

monster mopar at gateway race track madison illinois, granite city. across the river from st. louis. huge swap and show plus drag racing all three days. sept. 10-12. i live here and am 2 1/2 hours from kentucky lake. see ya there.  jim
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

maximoutlaw

Mopar Muscle Southern Classic Show, Clay City, Saturday, October 09 -Sunday, October 10

nvrbdn

is there a flyer for the southern classic show??? i could be free that weekend.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

maximoutlaw

gtx6970

nvrbdn

thanks for the flyer. and free camping. guess i might have to leave the car at home and pull the camper down. thats more room to carry back parts.lol
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House