News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Would anyone be..

Started by MoparManJim, August 02, 2010, 03:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Okay, this is really off topic and I didn't know what area to really post it in as it's only a question right now  :lol: so I'm posting it here. 

My question is this, how many people on here would be interested in buying a finish built model cars from me if I posted in the garage area?  :shruggy:

Reason I ask is I just about got an old 59 Impala 1/25 finish. It's a Monogram one skill 3.   

Brock Lee

Why not try posting them in the swap meet area?

MoparManJim

Quote from: Brock Lee on August 02, 2010, 05:17:26 PM
Why not try posting them in the swap meet area?

Because it fits in Garage Sale area, look at what it says under that area  :icon_smile_wink:

Brock Lee

Which is under the swap meet section (dodgecharger.com>Classifieds>swap meet>Garage Sale. So go post it. It fits the subject. Its not like you are trying to sell them in the Cars for Sale section.

MoparManJim

Quote from: Brock Lee on August 02, 2010, 08:33:12 PM
Which is under the swap meet section (dodgecharger.com>Classifieds>swap meet>Garage Sale. So go post it. It fits the subject. Its not like you are trying to sell them in the Cars for Sale section.

I said in the Garage Sale area in my first post above.  :lol: 

If you don't believe take a gander up and see for yourself  :lol:.. now your saying the same thing I did  :lol: . I agree it's not like I would be posting them in the Cars for Sale area as that is for 1/1 scales not 1/25 or 1/24's. 

jb666

I would, but you already knew that since I've bought some of yours off of EBay..  And I would again  :2thumbs:

MoparManJim

Quote from: jb666 on August 04, 2010, 07:39:09 PM
I would, but you already knew that since I've bought some of yours off of EBay..  And I would again  :2thumbs:

Well sense the eBay and PayPal bull crap on them holding peoples funds. I have decided to post the builds in the Garage Area here for the time giving you all chance at them out side of eBay! I'm not going back on eBay for alittle while to sell yet until I get the other (new payment place) all strighten up. PayPal was a real damper on things when they decided to put the Hold Funds policy into effect on people.     

Jeff, why is it that I had a strange feeling you would speck up  :lol: as well. Well you all are in for a treat, the one build is almost finish, and it's a junker some what as well. I'll be posting it in the Garage area soon as it's finish. I did some adding to the build to make it look more real and made afew extra pieces for on it as well.   

jb666

Well.. Let me know when you have one ready, I'd love to check it out..