News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

can anyone tell me what a 1984 Dodger Charger Shelby all original 56,000 miles 4

Started by 092257, August 13, 2010, 03:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

can anyone tell me what a 1984 Dodger Charger Shelby all original 56,000 miles 4 cyl 5 speed in good conidtion is worth                   

thanks

mikepmcs

condition other than the mileage?
is it perfect?
needs resto?
we need more information and pictures.  :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

do have an email i could send pics to i don't know how to send pics here

nvrbdn

if the pics are in the comp, type the message, drop down to browse and click, look at the pic and double click it and presto.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

sixty8charger

as long as the body is straight, paint is good, as well as interior (not torn), and mechanically good. maybe $3000... MAX
Jayson