News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68-69 Charger Grille and woodgrain steering wheel restoration

Started by RR70, August 21, 2010, 09:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RR70

I restore the 68 and 69 charger grilles and 68-70 woodgrain steering wheels. I've been doing both now for several years and have many many satisfied customers.
I always have completed examples of both the wheels and grilles ready to go and can restore yours. Very good turn around time on the wheels and usually just a couple months on your grille resto.
Several options on restored oem grille trim or new available along with options on nos headlights, new H/L adjusters and always new grille plastic spacers along with new, exactly identical to oem hardware where applicable.
Grille units, with metal shell or housing included are ready to bolt in , just install your old harness,or a new aftermarket one readily available.
Oem trimmed: $1650
New trimmed: $1950
Shipping available. Pix available upon request for grilles and wheels.
Complete wheels: $495-650, depending on year and original spoke condition. New spoke finish is also now available for the worst of the worst spokes. $250 for new spoke refinishing.
Rod
Gswrestorations
417-581-2699    417-840-7178