News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

:::Statistics:::

Started by Steve P., December 21, 2005, 07:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

WOW!!! I was just checking out the site statistics .. Lots of info there and I found out that by comparison I am a wimp!! Man, some of you guys LIVE on here!!

Also, did you ever notice that the male to female ratio here is much like the air to  fuel ratio of your car. 13.3 : 1..  :yesnod:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Steve P. on December 21, 2005, 07:03:05 PM

Also, did you ever notice that the male to female ratio here is much like the air to   fuel ratio of your car. 13.3 : 1..   :yesnod:
Spoken like a true gearhead. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Troy

Also, did you ever notice that the male to female ratio here is much like the air to  fuel ratio of your car. 13.3 : 1..  :yesnod:
Yes, we've even had a topic about it... :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Chryco Psycho

I expected the male to female ratio to be closer to a deisel @ 80-100:1

8WHEELER

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on December 22, 2005, 02:11:52 AM
I expected the male to female ratio to be closer to a deisel @ 80-100:1

No wonder I was off, I was thinking using the Race fuel stats  ;D ;D

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

bull

Quote from: Troy on December 21, 2005, 08:17:31 PM
Also, did you ever notice that the male to female ratio here is much like the air to   fuel ratio of your car. 13.3 : 1..   :yesnod:

Troy

If he was on here all the time he'd have known this already. ;D

Troy

Quote from: bull on December 22, 2005, 05:28:35 AM
Quote from: Troy on December 21, 2005, 08:17:31 PM

Troy

If he was on here all the time he'd have known this already. ;D
Hmmm, kinda sad that I know it then isn't it?  :scratchchin:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69_500

Is that a bad thing to know useless information like that? I think not. Kind of like VIN numbers, they always make for great conversations.

69_500

Call me weird, but where are the site stats at? I've checked out my personal stats before, and see that I spend way too much time on here that is for sure.

69_500

I'm just kidding, I know where the stats are, but once I go to them I wanna try to annalize everything. Like how some people spend 20 days on here already. I thought I was on here a lot when I was out of work, but I'm only at 3 days.