News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Debate: Is Jon Cotner really Elvis Presley ?

Started by JoeyGowdy, August 25, 2010, 06:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

bull

moparnole

All this technology just rots peoples minds.......... :rotz:

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Brock Lee

Tilar

That bastard is dead...Why else would I have come through Memphis in August of 77 and be stuck behind more traffic than I had ever seen.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Mike DC

Have the Michael Jackson sightings started yet?

BigBlackDodge

Back N Black

Yep, Elvis had one 2 many cheese burgers and died on the crapper!  ( Shit Happens)

Brock Lee

Many believe Tupac is still alive. I find the sightings funny as finding guys that look like Tupac is about as easy as finding guys that look like Kenny Rogers in any hardware store or Cracker Barrel.

It amusing that most Elvis impersonators may have one similar feature and milk it. Like one that one impersonator I see doing star car stuff that looks more like Jay Leno than Elvis.

nvrbdn

the perfect job for all these musicians that fake their deaths is to impersonate themselves. that way they hide right out in public!!! its genius.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

chargergirl

Quoting Men In Black..."Elvis isn't dead he just went back to his home planet"!
Trust your Woobie!

Brock Lee

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 30, 2010, 09:09:07 PM
the perfect job for all these musicians that fake their deaths is to impersonate themselves. that way they hide right out in public!!! its genius.

The only problem with that logic is they don't make nearly as much as an impersonator. The very best impersonator, at best, may bring in a quarter of the genuine article for performances. And performances are NOT where the big money is at.

nvrbdn

but the  real deal has made millions and cant walk down the street. but hes dead and the impersonator can go anywhere and people look at him and say "get a life"  he can do anything and go anywhere and he is rich.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

MoparManJim

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 30, 2010, 09:51:19 PM
but the  real deal has made millions and cant walk down the street. but hes dead and the impersonator can go anywhere and people look at him and say "get a life"  he can do anything and go anywhere and he is rich.

Like that they say, everyone in life as a person that looks like them. This might be the case here, I will admit here, The photo Joey posted on the Extra, he does look like Elvis alot in the face and we all know what Elvis looked like when he was younger. But age him up in the face and then look at the photo above and I would say they would be close or a match. 

Brock Lee

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 30, 2010, 09:51:19 PM

Once the millions are made doesn't mean they last forever. The Elvis estate has teetered on the verge of bankruptcy several times since he died. If he faked his death, it would not be a case where he would just resume life as an unknown. All of his Elvis era assets would be entrusted to the estate.

nvrbdn

you could be right, so then it would go down to do you want to live in a box rich, or free and average??? of course i think they are all dead and was just thinking out side the box, oops thats a taco commercial. now im hungry!!!! oh well back to the dead guys.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mike DC

I wonder why it's always the musicians that are rumored to still be alive?  

You never seem to hear this talk about actors who tragically die before their time.  James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, Natalie Wood, Steve McQueen, River Phoenix, etc.  Some of those actors died in tragic fitting ways and others in pretty weird circumstances with unanswered questions.  Either way it seems like a lot of fodder for undead rumors. 

TeeWJay426

This took three minutes of my life that I'll never get back. :brickwall:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Old Moparz

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on August 31, 2010, 06:59:40 AM
This took three minutes of my life that I'll never get back. :brickwall:

There's a bright side to that, though. Look at how much better the marginally shitty threads will be.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus