News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For those Aero Friends going to Monster Mopar

Started by Mopurr, September 04, 2010, 06:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: CornDogsCharger on September 09, 2010, 06:28:51 AM
Wish I could make it the this show.  I have never been to this one but have always wanted to.  My boss will be there with the Vit C 440/6 'Bird.  He told me I could go if I wanted but I really have too much stuff going on right now.  I'm also trying to wrap up the restoration on the other Superbird "Surprisebird".  It should be finished within the next few weeks.  Hopefully I'll be able to make it to this show next year.  Yall have a good time and take plenty of pictures!

Justin
"CornDog"
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  we get to see your handy work up close 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

41husk

WE had a pretty good down poor here at about 11am but just cloudy now.  I am running up to Dupo after school to pick up the truck and park it outside the mopad.  I will probably wait until Friday to load the Daytona up.  I have even been thinking of putting the truck some place close to the DC.com tent early Friday and wait until Saturday to take the Daytona over :shruggy: What ever I decide I will be there all 3 days sink or swim rain or shine :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

Quote from: 41husk on September 09, 2010, 01:07:01 PM
WE had a pretty good down poor here at about 11am but just cloudy now.  I am running up to Dupo after school to pick up the truck and park it outside the mopad.  I will probably wait until Friday to load the Daytona up.  I have even been thinking of putting the truck some place close to the DC.com tent early Friday and wait until Saturday to take the Daytona over :shruggy: What ever I decide I will be there all 3 days sink or swim rain or shine :2thumbs:
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:   yeah just park it by the tent ,   oh and i may need to borrow it when the birdible acts up   :smilielol:

41husk

If the Birdible breaks, you can borrow it, and when you bring it back you can put the 8 3/4 on there and fill it up with gas.  Don't worry, the way the fill holes are installed you can only get about 80 gallons in each 100 gallon tank :nana: with gas over $3.50 it would only be about $560.  The good news is I bought that top of a nose cone but it won't make it here this weekend so you will have to wait another year to steal it off the wall :icon_smile_big:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Dave Kanofsky

I'm out.

First my tow vehicle blows the heater core.
We rounded up a borrowed truck.

Then the trailer cracked the frame rail while we were loading the car on it.

That is enough signs for me.

Have a good time all!

Stuart - I'll have to phone in the cleansing of your car  <><

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

hotrod98

Hate to hear that Dave.
We're going to have to figure out a way to get the bird out of the back shop. When we added the addition, we never did get finished with the dirt work for the new driveway.
Sooooo, there's 6 to 8 inches of mud thanks to the rains that we've had the last several days. The drive went from a dust bowl to a mudhole. Wish me luck.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

41husk

Sorry to here that Dave.  Good luck Larry.  One good thing from the rain, the news just said road and bridge work on 55 scheduled for this weekend has been postponed :2thumbs:  got take what you can get :cheers:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

moparstuart

Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on September 09, 2010, 09:46:04 PM
I'm out.

First my tow vehicle blows the heater core.
We rounded up a borrowed truck.

Then the trailer cracked the frame rail while we were loading the car on it.

That is enough signs for me.

Have a good time all!

Stuart - I'll have to phone in the cleansing of your car  <><

sound like you needed it your self LOL  all is well for me , sorry to hear about your bad luck dave and we will miss you