News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

monster mopar 2010 pictures DSAC Aero reunion

Started by moparstuart, September 12, 2010, 06:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

You know what I like most about the Ramo Stott pics?  He looks just as thrilled in both.

BTW, is there something wrong with me to think the Cotton Owens truck pics are almost as cool as any of the wing cars?

hotrod98

Quote from: thedodgeboys on September 16, 2010, 09:22:46 PM
Good job Ian you may have a future as a photographer  :icon_smile_tongue:

Great stuff Stuart I enjoy your picture threads they have  story behind them.  :2thumbs:

Ian wasn't taking pics on the track on the first day because he was sitting in the back seat of my bird. He was a great co-pilot.
He kept yelling "pass the pace car...pass the pace car". Not really Stu.
He was too busy holding on while we dove into the corners.
I'm not sure who was smiling more...him or my wife.
Come to think of it, it may have been my wife yelling "pass the pace car".
We all had a great time.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

41husk

Great pictures thanks for sharing, I just dropped mine off to be developed.  I always have lots of pictures of every body elses cars and very few of mine.  I think I took a few with the Tona and black ice together.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

hotrod98

Here's a couple from Sunday.

Charles Addams

41husk

Thanks Larry it was real cool to have them parked next to each other.  I feel like they are some how siblings :shruggy:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

41husk

Thanks Ghost!  The old truck does get some attention and I have to say it is cool, but I enjoy driving the daytona more :cheers:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

TheAutoArchaeologist

Did anyone pay attention to the awards part of the show on Sunday?  I won something, but I was stuck on the drag racing side when they stopped running the shuttle?  My friend claimed my prize.

Just wondering.

moparstuart

Quote from: Devil on September 17, 2010, 03:28:26 PM
Did anyone pay attention to the awards part of the show on Sunday?  I won something, but I was stuck on the drag racing side when they stopped running the shuttle?  My friend claimed my prize.

Just wondering.
sorry i left at 12:30 before the road way got blocked up with people getting awards .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

We were waiting for the awards ceremony to end so that we could leave. Troy pointed out that the other gate was open so we managed to get out a little quicker that way. I was curious as to whether any of our gang won anything. We were a non-judged entry so I know I couldn't have won anything. Besides, my car isn't restored. Kind of grungy on the bottom side.

Charles Addams

thedodgeboys

I picked up this tall peace of wood and plastic on Sunday  :coolgleamA:
But I dont have a cool B-body like you all do  :'(

hotrod98

Charles Addams

Mopurr

Jim McCauley won 1st in the Daytona Class, John's 2nd Dan Prince 3rd     Jerry Narramore got either 2 or 3 in the Hemi Class.....I forgot which Jim said.

That is all that I have heard, Jim Called me Monday

moparstuart

Quote from: Mopurr on September 17, 2010, 10:38:21 PM
Jim McCauley won 1st in the Daytona Class, John's 2nd Dan Prince 3rd     Jerry Narramore got either 2 or 3 in the Hemi Class.....I forgot which Jim said.

That is all that I have heard, Jim Called me Monday
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  congrats to those members   :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE