News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Video: "Drive Angry" Trailer Sure To Kill More '69 Chargers

Started by Rustymuscle, October 19, 2010, 10:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rustymuscle

Here Comes Hollywood, Killing More Chargers! What is Tinseltown's Obsession With the 2nd Gen Chargers?
http://www.streetlegaltv.com/news/video-trailer-for-%E2%80%9Cdrive-angry%E2%80%9D-loaded-with-american-muscle/

This movie isn't too far removed from other Cage movies, like "Gone in 60 Seconds" and "Ghost Rider." In this next installment of craptacular cinema, an unnamed anti-hero has broken free from hell in a bid to set things right on Earth. Apparently breaking free from hell requires plowing through flaming debris in a classic Chevy. Our anti-hero has to save his murdered-daughter's baby girl from an evil cult, all the while avoiding the devil's assassin, known simply as "The Accountant."

Light 'em up,
Kevin Shaw
Editor
Street Legal TV
1969 Dodge Charger R/T, 535ci Wedge, 727 w/ GV, Dana 60
1970 Dodge Super Bee
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT HEMI

Chargerrtforme

This has been brought up earlier on another thread about this movie, but here's my thought. Yes Chargers get ruined in  movies like this but it  just keep getting across the point that, this is the cool car. Please note 68 owners a 69 is used once again.  :icon_smile_wink:

RECHRGD

Quote from: Chargerrtforme on October 19, 2010, 10:44:29 AM
This has been brought up earlier on another thread about this movie, but here's my thought. Yes Chargers get ruined in  movies like this but it  just keep getting across the point that, this is the cool car. Please note 68 owners a 69 is used once again.  :icon_smile_wink:

That's because the world would be up in arms if so much as a scratch was put on a '68. :popcrn:
13.53 @ 105.32

Ghoste

Actually I think it was brought up in two other threads.

Chargerrtforme

Quote from: RECHRGD on October 19, 2010, 10:47:58 AM
This has been brought up earlier on another thread about this movie, but here's my thought. Yes Chargers get ruined in  movies like this but it  just keep getting across the point that, this is the cool car. Please note 68 owners a 69 is used once again.  :icon_smile_wink:

That's because the world would be up in arms if so much as a scratch was put on a '68. :popcrn:
Not bad. I'll give you a 7 out of a 10 for that good comeback. About the same scale as a 69 being a 10 and a  68 being a 7.  :hah:
Never forget 68 was the start of a beautiful design and 69 was when the tweaked it even better.  :icon_smile_wink: What did 70 look like?  :smilielol:
Just kidding.  :icon_smile_big:

Rustymuscle

Sorry for the re-post, fellas. I know the movie was talked about in another thread, but I thought this deserved its own thread.

-Kevin
1970 Dodge Super Bee

knitz01

greenpigs

This movie will get my money when it comes out on DVD, I like the storyline. Then again I'm odd.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

elacruze

I think it's a conspiracy to raise the rarity of 69's to the same level as 68's.  :coolgleamA:
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

elanmars

Quote from: elacruze on October 21, 2010, 07:27:25 AM

I think it's a conspiracy to raise the rarity of 69's to the same level as 68's.  :coolgleamA:

68's are rare? i was contemplating selling my '69 and finding another one...but all i can find in decent condition are 68s. i either find 69 projects or way out of my price range.

not that i'm hating on the 68s but if i can only have one, it's gotta be a 69.
1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

Rustymuscle

Yikes! Thanks for the links, Brock. Can we have one of the admins group this together with your original thread? (Or just kill this one?)
1970 Dodge Super Bee

Brock Samson