News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

transportation services

Started by bigblock_doc, October 19, 2010, 08:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigblock_doc

I have a 28ft. enclosed trailer. Located in Detroit area, and sometimes in Little Rock. Transport vehicles, running or not, household goods, parts, etc.
Call for a quote.
734-341-0507c
schwarzdoc@yahoo.com
Thanks, new member
Doc Schwarz

nvrbdn

welcome new member doc. :2thumbs: dont be afraid to post pic's whenever and wherever you feel. :rofl:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

66FBCharger

Welcome Doc!
Doc is great to deal with! He is the gentlemen that picked my 69 R/T SE (not running) in Wisc. and transported it to me in Ct. He was very easy to work with and I was happy with his service!
Doc we love pictures here on this web site so post up your cars if you have photos.
John
PS: My current avatar is of my Charger being delivered by Doc.
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

7chargers

I just wanted to say I had Doc pick up and deliver my 69 with zero issues and at a fair price.. It's nice to know your pride and joy is being transported securly inside his enclosed trailor.. Thanks again Doc

You come recommended!!!