News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is Wayne Wooten's DodgeChargerRegistry no more??

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, October 30, 2010, 07:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

I know there are a lot of "registries" now online and maybe that changed things for the original Dodge Charger Registry  :shruggy:

I went to a few Dodge Charger "Reunions" over the years... A couple in Virginia and one in Maryland - the one in Maryland was pretty lame however, the ones in VA were great, and well attended. This was in the mid-late 90s...

What happened? The site is not working:  http://dodgechargerregistry.com/   :popcrn:

Brock Lee

A383Wing

might be server...I get the same message when I try and pay my credit card bill online today...

472 R/T SE

Quote from: A383Wing on October 30, 2010, 07:38:50 PM
might be server...I get the same message when I try and pay my credit card bill online today...

Tell you what, how 'bout I give you my email addy & you try to Paypal me a grand or two?  I'll let you know if it worked.   ;)

Ghoste

Doesn't Wayne have to leave home for extended periods for his job?  Seems to me unavailability is an on again off again thing for Wayne because of it.

Troy

Looks like a server or hosting account problem. The registration is still good.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on October 30, 2010, 11:53:50 PM
Quote from: A383Wing on October 30, 2010, 07:38:50 PM

Tell you what, how 'bout I give you my email addy & you try to Paypal me a grand or two?  I'll let you know if it worked.   ;)
I'll do for 500.00  :icon_smile_big:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

ITSA426

He had a notice posted for awhile that he was taking his site down is Sept for maintenance and redesign.  Maybe Wes can chime in with some more info.

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: ITSA426 on October 31, 2010, 10:18:38 AM
He had a notice posted for awhile that he was taking his site down is Sept for maintenance and redesign.  Maybe Wes can chime in with some more info.

Thanks - I still have my t-shirts from the Registry/meets  :coolgleamA: Hope it works out for Wayne!

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

peepsrock

Quote from: ITSA426 on October 31, 2010, 10:18:38 AM

I talked to Wayne a few days ago.  Website is down for some update.  Registry is still alive and well.

Wes

FastbackJon

I checked today and it's still not up. I was just curious if there was going to be a show this year.

Maybe Wayne some day will break down and share his information with the other Registries once he's ready to retire.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

694spdRT

Quote from: FastbackJon on February 03, 2011, 06:32:35 PM
I checked today and it's still not up. I was just curious if there was going to be a show this year.

Maybe Wayne some day will break down and share his information with the other Registries once he's ready to retire.

It is in Tennessee this year.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,77114.0.html
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

rollingthunder

life's to short have a blast before its gone.

Aero426

I got a letter from Wayne about the 2011 meet a week or so ago.

A383Wing

Quote from: Aero426 on February 03, 2011, 09:51:18 PM
I got a letter from Wayne about the 2011 meet a week or so ago.

was it a "Dear Doug" letter??   :D

(sorry...someone was gonna say it..might as well be me)

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

elacruze

Lebanon, TN. How convenient. I'm sure there are lots of people who'd like to get to know a couple guys in that town.

Isn't there somebody who had a white '70 Challenger R/T up there?
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

zimbar

Anyone know if Wayne Wooten is still doing the Charger Resgistry?  I found the Facebook page, but it looks kina barren.

Ghoste

I can tell you its a lot of work just doing a single year so I can easily imagine how hard it must be for Wayne.  Life has a nasty habit of trying to interfere.  I have been able to continue trying to gather VINs and update the database for the 69 Registry but getting the website back up has been a struggle.  I bet a similar situation exists for Wayne.

familymopar

Quote from: zimbar on June 17, 2014, 08:35:26 AM
Anyone know if Wayne Wooten is still doing the Charger Resgistry?  I found the Facebook page, but it looks kina barren.

The website has been inactive for at least a year I think.  I also found the facebook page and sent a private message to the page months ago but have never heard anything back.  To my knowledge this was the only place that kept info on 68's.  I know that he has info on my car as I have letters between the PO and Wayne.  I had just anted to update him and see what he knows about the car.  Maybe he will pop back up....

1968 Charger R/T 440 727
1971 Duster Pro-Street
2009 Challenger SRT8 6 Speed
2009 Jeep Cherokee SRT8