News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

UPDATED DAYTONA STINGER NOSE PIX

Started by daytonalo, December 27, 2005, 06:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

HEADLIGHT MOTOR . UP AND DOWN STOPS , HOMEMADE GRILL FRAME AND SINGLE MOTOR MOUNTING

daytonalo

UPDATED HIGHLY MODIFIED STINGER DAYTONA NOSE . FABBED OUT GRILL FRAME AND MOUNTING A 1990 CHRYSLER SINGLE HEADLIGHT MOTOR

BigBlockSam

WOW! your kicking ass thanks for the pics. i gotta see this set up work. it looks great.  did you build the fiberglass up were you mounted the motor bracket? Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

daytonalo

Simply put I mounted a 8inch by 8 inch 3/4 thick plywood and glassed to the underside and that motor is a 1990 chyrsler headlight motor

THE CHARGER PUNK

doin a great job as long as it works who cares :icon_smile_big: no one aint gonna see it anyway when shes all hooked up-MATT

daytonalo

It gets painted with the body , I used 3/4  by 1/8 from colled rolled steel from home depot . I had to put a slight bend on the long run to follow contour of nose , I also did not want any screws showing so I welded 1/4 20 studs on bottom. I know that the screen is wrong , thats what stinger gave me , will install proper screen