News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TALLADEGA 2014!

Started by Mopar John, November 02, 2010, 04:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonw29

This is what I hate about selling/giving away my Talladega.I am gonna miss not attending the Ala. reunion.It was always a great time and great cars and great people.

69_500

Just because you sold the car does not mean you can not attend Jon. Come on down. Enjoy the people.

jonw29

That would be like going to the prom.STAG!!!!

hemi68charger

Quote from: jonw29 on May 19, 2014, 07:13:26 PM
That would be like going to the prom.STAG!!!!

Well, who knows....... Maybe you'll find another "STAG" person........ person = another new aero......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Aero426

Update on the Thursday Atlanta track laps being organized by Chris Street.    They will be between 7 and 8 AM on Thursday morning.     We have to be done by 8:00 AM as the track is booked for another event.     Recommend that you stay in Atlanta Wednesday night.    Closest hotels to the track are 8 miles away at exit 218, McDonough GA, Hwy 20-81.

Hampton Inn – 855 Industrial Blvd,   678-914-0077
Best Western - 805 Industrial Blvd, 770-898-1006 
Comfort Suites - 64 Hwy 81 West, 678-216-1900 
Hilton Garden – 95 Hwy 81 West, 678-827-7200

hergfest

Got our hotel reservations.  A few of us coming from the NW and Cali again this time.

Kismgby

Maybe l'll get to the 50th.   I'm opting to go to Florida for Halloween and will have to miss out on hanging with dear old friends.   The silver beast can go if someone needs that prom date lol. 

Aero426

The October Talladega meet has been postponed.    When I saw Tim Wellborn at the end of July, he looked great, but mentioned that he has some health concerns he's been dealing with.    If you know Tim, it is not a big secret that he has some cardiac history in his family.     Tim called this week, and after consulting with his doctors and Pam, he wants to hold off on the meet, at least for the fall of '14.   He has an opportunity to have some treatment and wants to move forward on that.   

Tim hates to do put off the meet, and I know he feels bad about it.    He really wants to host it.     But I don't see how there is any other choice to make. 

At this point, you should cancel your room reservations.   

There is a possibility of trying to reschedule for the Spring race of 2015.   

pettybird

this thread ought to be locked to avoid confusion with the cancellation post.