News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger Gauge Rebuilding

Started by gibber, November 09, 2010, 08:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gibber

Hi,

My name is Mark Gibson and I rebuild MOPAR gauges. Until recently I pretty much limited myself to the 66/67 Charger EL gauges. For the last 6 months or so, I've expanded my horizons to include rally and non rally gauge rebuilding. If anyone needs help, my website is www.thegaugedoc.com. I own a 66 and 67 Charger, 71 Demon 340 with the rally gauge cluster, and a 72 Roadrunner, and rebuilt all of the gauges in those cars. I guarantee all my work and have references available.

Thanks,

Mark
Mark Gibson
1966 and 67 Charger, 1968 D200 Pickup
Mopar Gauge Troubles? I can help!
www.thegaugedoc.com

gibber

I should have included my phone number, 585-615-0456. I can help troubleshoot gauge issues as well, no charge!

Thanks,

Mark
www.thegaugedoc.com
Mark Gibson
www.thegaugedoc.com

ODZKing

gibber

Thanks Bob, now I have a reference here..... :cheers:

Mark
Mark Gibson
www.thegaugedoc.com

AirborneSilva

I can't get to your website from work, Army feels the need to block it I guess, anyway this is probably a stupid question but you rebuild it so it looks like it just came from the factory, right?  thank you.

ODZKing

I can answer that for Mark.
Yes, he rebuilds and recalibrates them to factory specs.

gibber

Thanks Bob!  :cheers:

Yes, I can rebuild the gauges and redo the faces, I use the overlays from Premium Dash Decals.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Gibson
www.thegaugedoc.com

AirborneSilva

Thank you guys, that's really good to know.  I hope to be picking up a 66 Charger Saturday but if not I still have my 65 Polara in the garage that needs the guages restored.

AirborneSilva

Well the 66 didn't work out but I did get a 73  :icon_smile_big:

gibber

My new website is now up and running, www.thegaugedoc.com. Expert gauge restoration/rebuild services for 60-74 Dodge, Chrysler, and Plymouth automobiles. I specialize in the 66/67 Charger electroluminescent (EL) gauges.

Thanks,

Mark
Mark Gibson
www.thegaugedoc.com

A383Wing