News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Cars online

Started by MoparManJim, November 16, 2010, 05:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

I hope Mark doesn't mind me posting this on here, but his new car show episode 1 just became available online this morning at this link and I stayed up late to catch it also  :lol:  
http://www.koldcast.tv/video/graveyard_carz_ep_1 Way to go Mark!  :cheers:

68coronetGLwannabe

Just watched it. Very entertaining, I liked it.  :2thumbs:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

moparstuart

was ok , they toned mark down alittle from the pilots .  I liked it .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

71ChallengeHer

I watched it too. I liked it a lot.   :2thumbs: Congrats, Mark.    :cheers:

Charger-Bodie

I would like it better if it were more cars and less drama myself. Don't get me wrong , if it were on regularly I would watch it all the time,but I like shows that real get into the details of these builds more than worrying about someones hair doo.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

MoparManJim

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on November 16, 2010, 05:11:11 PM
I would like it better if it were more cars and less drama myself. Don't get me wrong , if it were on regularly I would watch it all the time,but I like shows that real get into the details of these builds more than worrying about someones hair doo.

Well from what I understand is Mark show is just getting off the ground so things will be alittle rough I think for alittle while. But I agree about the drama as well, but I have a strange feeling that as they go on they will get more into the detail of the cars though. This was just Ep1 for their show. I know or well think the 2nd Ep2 aired last weekend. Because Mark or one of the crew on there was on there facebook page talking about they wasn't going to meet the dead line afew weeks back for the airing of Ep2 and then last week Mark I think it was mention Ep2 was going to be on the air last weekend. Ep1 aired afew weeks back it just became available this morning on that site. I really like the show myself and I think it will get better as they go on.   

hemi24

is dish network going to have this on boy it be great if they did.