News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

have access to montero seats, should I swap em?

Started by Silver R/T, August 01, 2005, 08:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

FastbackJon

Quote from: Silver R/T on August 04, 2005, 04:23:14 PM
look 'buddy' I dont want no 67 440 ok? you can have that rusted out turd, and Ive said I wouldnt mind 70 challenger OR cuda also like 63 impala yes,
now if im gonna be like an ass like yourself where is your fuc99en mad max replica did you buy it yet? oh how about that 70 kowalski replica, oh did you collect all the 66/67 chargers in your garage like you told me you want to?

:blahblah:

Wow what a change. We should call you "Mr. ReversoDeOpiniono". You tell me you have cash in your hand and just need to find a tow truck to tow the '67 440 Charger home from Texas. You brag to me about how cool it is going to be, and what color you are going to paint it, what wheels, the hood scoop. And also you constantly send me ebay links to challengers, telling me you have one almost bought and you want me to go with you to California tow it back.

Yeah I'd love to have an interceptor, but I don't go around telling people that I have one that I'm getting ready to bring home when in reality I don't have the money.

Ohhh.... REALITY CHECK!

:nutkick:
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Runner

Quote from: FastbackJon on August 03, 2005, 02:20:39 PM
Quote from: Silver R/T on August 03, 2005, 12:25:10 PM
I like when car performs good and feels great on the road. those stock seats do not make me feel like im in control of the car esp if Im making turns and I do not find them comfortable at all.

Besides, its a freaking musclecar. You don't drive musclecars for comfort like you do driving granny's cadillac.

i drive my 68 satellite every day because........   cars were designed around men back then. im just to tall for most modern cars.    i dont have to reach for the steering wheel and im just very comfortable in it.          i personally love the 70 up high back seats like i have in my roadrunner. i find them very comfy.    i also like some degree of a stock style interior   ( i may at some point put 70 up highbacks in my 68 if i can get over the fact that the dont belong in there)

on the flip side i have no problem at all with using scarebird brake adapters and hanging chevy calipers on my satellite.   

i also think that the world would be a pretty boring place if everyone did things the same way.       one thing i would caution you on, if you do this swap keep your stock seats. you may want them back at some point.    its your car do to it what ever you like.         

71 roadrunner 452 e heads  11.35@119 mph owned sence 1984
72 panther pink satellite sebring plus 383 727
68 satellite 383 4 speed  13.80 @ 102 mph  my daily driver
69 superbee clone 440    daughters car
72 dodge dart swinger slant six