News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A-Pillars

Started by xx29440charger, November 19, 2010, 07:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xx29440charger

I wanted to thank Larry (Daytonalo) for the great job he did with the A-Pillars for my Daytona clone project. They look like mirrors. Good thickness and quality. :2thumbs: It was a very easy and smooth transaction.
THANKS LARRY! :coolgleamA:
Joe

daytonalo

Your very welcome !!!!!  :icon_smile_big:

BigBlockSam

he's talented.

plus he has purdy girl fiends  :D
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

daytonalo

Here is my co-worker

randr

not to hijack but i could post a pic of my co-worker...and she will be bird butt pic soon!
I'm Bored! what to do next......

FJ5WING

When I clicked the "new" button I thought I got sent to a different site. :smilielol:  :2thumbs:
wingless now, but still around.

xx29440charger

Hey Larry! Did she make the left A-Pillar or the right A-Pillar? Just wondering  :cheers:

panhead

Just wanted to say thinks to Larry (Daytonalo). The A-pillars are AWESOME!!!!  :drool5:  Even came with mounting screws :2thumbs:
Thanks again Curt.
69' Dodge Charger 500
69' Dodge Daytona "Replica"

daytonalo

Curt ,

Your very welcome !!!

A383Wing

I'm still looking at the "co-worker"...

to hell with the "A" pillars

Gdemon

Hi Larry

Wanted to say thanks also.

daytonalo

Your very welcome !!!

daytonalo

Anybody else need a pair , I just received two more orders and  that's it for a year or two .

Larry

daytona472

Quote from: daytonalo on December 04, 2010, 03:25:36 PM
Anybody else need a pair , I just received two more orders and  that's it for a year or two .

Larry
sorry I havent sent my thanks yet. I wanted to post pic but camera problems I need a new one .anyways your apillar are great.  :drool5: what a difference between yours and E.N. stuff  :eek2: thanks again jeff