News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Attention gun collectors

Started by zoecube, December 05, 2010, 11:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KSChrgr68

lol those commie rifles are very accurate and not too many people have one with a sniper bolt and scope mounted...  ;) BLAM!

I got my dreamcar in 2010

ACUDANUT

GunMetal

SKS for semiauto fun, shoots cheap 7.62 x 39 ammo.  :2thumbs:
Non illegitimis carborundum

KS71owner

Quote from: THE STIG on December 05, 2010, 11:48:08 PM
I was at a gun show back in 04 and saw a real deal Vietnam era M16 A1 (triangular hand guard) for sale for a modest $15k. Like moparguy said you will need a C3 permit. And that $200 C3 weapon permit is only good for 1 weapon so if you decide you want an M16, a streetsweeper, and an Uzi with a silencer that will require 4 C3 permits (the silencer is also C3). When you apply for the permit the Fed. Gov. will get back with you when they feel like it and you cannot posses the weapon while waiting for the permit to come back. There was once a time when Americans could own whatever guns they wanted but buttholes like John Dillenger screwed it up for all of us. If it's all the same just get an AR15 it's the same weapon except semi auto rather than full auto. They are made by Colt, Charter Arms, Bush Master, etc. and they are all the same and run anywhere from $600 to $1500 depnding on how "tricked out" you want it.  As a former Marine Infantryman I can tell you for what ammo costs these days you'll spend about $50 to fill that 30 round magazine and at full auto it will be empty in less time than it takes to read this sentence and you won't hit anything you were aiming at. And before you ask there is no permit that will allow you to convert a semi auto weapon to a full auto, that will get you a very long term lease in a very small studio apartment.

Rent free though! :D