News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Electric Motor Service

Started by Topher, December 13, 2010, 09:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topher

It was brought to my attention that I haven't made all of my services known on the board. I rebuild/restore/repair 12V motors such as: Headlight, wiper, window, blower motors, and even washer pump motors. There's pictures on my website: www.headlightmotorman.web.officelive.com It's a long address, but you get great service!  :icon_smile_wink: Please let me know if I need to add anything to it, or take something away as it's a work in progress just like my car.
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

FLG

:2thumbs:

Ill be sure to post pics of the headlight motor when your done, and youll be seeing my blower motor and wiper motor in the future  :cheers:

Topher

It's blasted and te brush plate is off being zinc plated. I won't have it back til the first of January.

On a lil side note, I'm in the Feb. 2011 issue of Mopar Collectors Guide!  ;D

Topher

elacruze

Mopar blower motors are wimpy. Can you rewind them to turn faster and blow harder? I'd like the A/C to blow my hair back like my newer cars.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

Topher

Topher

elacruze

Quote from: Topher on December 22, 2010, 01:43:45 PM
Got one to send me?

I'm sure I can find one. Any idea on the turnaround time?
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

Topher

Couple to three weeks. Gotta shelving unit full of work right now. If you send it out next week I should have it the week after at which point I'll take it apart and bead blast the case for paint and start tinkering with the fields.
Topher

b5blue

Great to see you getting coverage for your new gears! Folks I got mine and they are very nice! An exceptional value compared to a 40 year old NOS but possibly brittle part for 2 times the money.   :2thumbs:

Topher

I made it easier for everyone to find me on the internet-I bought a domain name: www.headlightmotorman.com
Topher

charger Downunder

I got a gear too great part to have as a spare I needed on of these 20 years ago and couldn't get one had to buy another headlight motor thanks Topher.
[/quote]

Topher

I also made MCG's Top 10 Repro Parts of 2010!!!!!

:2thumbs:
Topher

b5blue

WoW I got a collectors item now!  :lol:  Congratulations on the award!  :2thumbs: