News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

colorado/ golden super cruise

Started by chargermike, December 27, 2010, 07:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargermike

if you like car cruise nights then check out this web site. GOLDENSUPERCRUISE.COM. this cruise happens every summer here in colorado. this is the BEST car show\cruise around. family friendly and the police have as much fun as we do. if your comming to colorado this is the place to be. this is not just one parking lot but the whole town is full of hotrods and muscle.NOTICE NO RICE. just real hotrods. it happens the first saturday of every month between may and oct.

drifter69

I am up in Buena Vista, that would be a sweet cruise to come down to Golden. You can count me in. :2thumbs:

chargermike

get in touch. we have a really good mopar clan that goes every month. :cheers:

drifter69

Sounds good Mike, so is there a Mopar club down there and how do I get involved. I am hoping my car will be back together by then but between work and life I am only able to get so much done. Even so I would still like to come down and see the Colorado clan and what species of Mopar everyone is drivin.

chargermike

not really a club. we just all own mopars. cuda-challengers- darts - super bees and now and then a super bird or daytona.you name it and it will be there. all really cool guys. we all just love mopars. it is a fun day. starts about 1 and ends around 10. go one time and you will want to go every month.  hope to see and meet you there :cheers: