News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This is for the Daytona fans out there, I am one

Started by 8WHEELER, August 02, 2005, 03:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8WHEELER

This showed up at our local Mopar meet, I have never seen this one before not
sure how long its been around. Its the real deal XX Car B5 & B5 car 440 mag auto.
No options to speak of I could not get a pic of the fender tag. It has at least one
repaint and the nose looks just painted no rock chips at all but one small dent on
the side of the nose cone. I would not have those wheels if it where mine.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

8WHEELER

more

8WHEELER

TruckDriver

I haven't seen a Daytona in person in years either. Clone or otherwise. I see Superbirds all the time though. I like the wheels on the Daytona, but I'd like it better with white lettered tires.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Just 6T9 CHGR

Sweet ride!  Happen to get the VIN#?

I have one B5 Daytona in the registry already
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

MoparYoungGun

Highbanked Hauler

Don't know who owns it but I remember seeing it at Talladega at the aero meet last fall.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Daytona Guy

Nice. It is good to see them out in shows. Never see them out here. It could be a 500 made into a Daytona or a Daytona with a 70 Charger hood. That hood latch should not work, but it looks like it does. When that hood closes that 70 release extension should hit the rubber and pop the hood open or not allow it to latch. Plus the under hood wrinkles/reinforcements should hit the latch try. Very nice car. Wheels do nothing for me either.

8WHEELER

I think it had a 70 charger hood that was the only thing I noticed, it does have the steel nose as well.
Now we have two B5 Daytona's here in the Seattle area, the other is a 440 4sp car but with at Hemi in
it for the last 7-8yrs.

Dan

Dans 68

Here are a few of the Hemi (fuel injected) that I saw at the 15th Annual Mopar Alley's show this year.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

mopar68

Ricers suck and so do YOU!

mustanghater

that first daytona looks like the one in mcg last month
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

69_500

409046 is a B5 blue Daytona, just in case you don't have that one in the registry Chris.

Its a B5 blue, blue interior, 4 speed daytona, black stripe.