News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Troy and mods don't delete my rant please

Started by skip68, February 05, 2011, 10:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68RT4ME

OK, What the Hell? I just heard that it's posted in another thread that there's a rumor goin round that yet another thread had a post in it about it being OK to post in this thread again. I find that hard to believe since we were explicitly told we were NOT to post on this thread in the first place. I have stated here before in a non post that I would abide by the rule of not posting here but if what I read about is in fact true then, I want it to be cleared up sooooooooooo, can someone not post here about whether or not it's OK to post here?  :brickwall:
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

68X426

Quote from: 68RT4ME on April 22, 2011, 08:46:29 PM
OK, What the Hell? I just heard that it's posted in another thread that there's a rumor goin round that yet another thread had a post in it about it being OK to post in this thread again. I find that hard to believe since we were explicitly told we were NOT to post on this thread in the first place. I have stated here before in a non post that I would abide by the rule of not posting here but if what I read about is in fact true then, I want it to be cleared up sooooooooooo, can someone not post here about whether or not it's OK to post here?  :brickwall:

Not sure if it's ok to post here yet, but your non-post was close to a rant.

A rant might get us deleted, so tread (thread? hahahaha) carefully.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

skip68

I'm thinking about letting people post here in the near future but for now, IT IS NOT OK TO POST.   Keep checking back though.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

jb666

nvrbdn

i knew it. we still cant post.there is rumors going around, but that still doesn't change things here :rotz: (also not a post,just a statement of truth)
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

AKcharger

What about if I have this lady hold up a rant that's written out?

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

A383Wing

Bobs69

Quote from: AKcharger on April 23, 2011, 08:10:44 PM

who is this woman!

skip68

:'(  you guys make skippy sad.  PSkippy say no post but you guys still post.

AKcharger

Quote from: Bobs69 on May 15, 2011, 12:30:09 AM

who is this woman!

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

A383Wing

Just passing through....no posts to see here....move on

AKcharger

djcarguy

who is this woman!      MARTHA STEWART,40 YEARS AGO.TRYING TO BUSTT INTO SHOW BIZZ.

djcarguy

WHO IS THIS WOMAN???  MARTHA STEWART,TRYING TO CRACK INTO SHOW BIZZ??

Bobs69

Brock Samson

Quote from: djcarguy on June 05, 2011, 09:52:57 AM

WHO IS THIS WOMAN???  MARTHA STEWART,TRYING TO CRACK INTO SHOW BIZZ??
Quote from: Bobs69 on June 07, 2011, 11:47:38 AM
Okay who are those last two ladies!
Quote from: djcarguy on June 05, 2011, 09:48:53 AM

who is this woman!      MARTHA STEWART,40 YEARS AGO.TRYING TO BUSTT INTO SHOW BIZZ.

no , but this is...

A383Wing

djcarguy

Quote from: 68X426 on April 22, 2011, 11:02:57 PM

A rant might get us deleted, so tread (thread? hahahaha) carefully.    What all this not posting is bad fur us all????

skip68

I WILL NOT POST HERE TODAY.  SORRY, BUT IT'S JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. 
:nana:

Fred

POST?  What post?  no one sent me any post, and I check my mailbox daily. :shruggy: :shruggy:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on September 09, 2011, 09:14:07 AM
Quote from: 68X426 on April 22, 2011, 11:02:57 PM
OK, What the Hell? I just heard that it's posted in another thread that there's a rumor goin round that yet another thread had a post in it about it being OK to post in this thread again. I find that hard to believe since we were explicitly told we were NOT to post on this thread in the first place. I have stated here before in a non post that I would abide by the rule of not posting here but if what I read about is in fact true then, I want it to be cleared up sooooooooooo, can someone not post here about whether or not it's OK to post here?  :brickwall:

A rant might get us deleted, so tread (thread? hahahaha) carefully.    What all this not posting is bad fur us all????

THIS GUY WAS 21 WITH BLACK hair AND PREFECT VISION WHEN THIS THREAD STARTED,,STRESS POST NO POST ???WE SHOULD ALL NOT POST TILL IT IS ALL CLEARED UP?? NON A POST???BULL? PAGE 10 YET??